shape
carat
color
clarity

My Custom Whiteflash Pave Ring !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kharter

Rough_Rock
Well, here is my finished engagement ring from Whiteflash. I had this custom made with a 1.38ct H VVS2 emerald cut center stone and two trillion sides. I originally saw this ring in a local jewelry store and went to Whiteflash to see if they could replicate it for a lower price...and they did! Total weight of ring is approximately 2.95 ct. The matching pave wedding band (approx 1.00 ct in aca) sits flush against the e-ring and will be ordered in a few months. I think they did a great job. Anyone considering custom work, check out Whiteflash. I''ll post more pics of the ring on my finger in a few days.

KLH Whiteflash Pave Ring.jpg

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love step cuts, especially ECs!! It''s just gorgeous and I can''t wait to see the hand pics! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

ajl

Shiny_Rock
I love the pave w/ the EC.
emlove.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! Can''t wait to see the handshots! Congrats! I know you are so excited...and with good reason!
36.gif

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that''s very very nice. It reminds me in some ways of one of Mark Morrell''s designs that I like a lot.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! I can''t wait for the hand shots, it''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a magnificent ring! It will look gorgeous on, I am sure.

studyer83

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That EC is gorgeous! I love the contrast between the sparkle of the pave and the EC diamond.
It''s going to look beautiful on your hand
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay beautiful!!!! Congrats
36.gif

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
That ring is seriously STUNNING!
30.gif
I''ve always loved the contrast of EC''s with pave!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is GORGEOUS! I can''t wait to see it on your hand.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 5:16:41 PM
Author:kharter
Well, here is my finished engagement ring from Whiteflash. I had this custom made with a 1.38ct H VVS2 emerald cut center stone and two trillion sides. I originally saw this ring in a local jewelry store and went to Whiteflash to see if they could replicate it for a lower price...and they did! Total weight of ring is approximately 2.95 ct. The matching pave wedding band (approx 1.00 ct in aca) sits flush against the e-ring and will be ordered in a few months. I think they did a great job. Anyone considering custom work, check out Whiteflash. I''ll post more pics of the ring on my finger in a few days.

Kharter, I SAW YOUR RING TODAY. It is INCREDIBLE in real life. You will absolutely die when you see it. It''s just beautiful, absolutely stunning. The craftsmanship that went into making your ring is on par with the artisans of Tiffany. REALLY. I am not exaggerating. I can''t wait for you to post the pics of it. Congratulations. You will have the nicest ring of anyone you know.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just gorgeous...

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Love your ring. It looks very similar to a Tycoon ring I originally considered. I loved that ring but it was wayyyyy overpriced.

Enjoy it - it is very beautiful :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh lala! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
NO...WORDS...TO ...DESCRIBE...MIND..GOING..BLANK!!!
SOOOO happy for you..you must be out of your mind? Love the trillion sides...and how all the step cuts are hugged by the pave...
did you design it yourself???
Congrats...

I''m trying to compile all the gorgeous EC''s on PS under one thread...if you have a chance...could you pop on over to the EC''S...SHOW ME SOME LIFE thread...(it''s on this page or the next of the SMTR forum) and post some of your killer ring there as well? You definitely are invited to our step cut party.. there are a lot of EC/HALO lovers hanging out over there...
TBE??? MIMZY??? would you like to welcome your newest member???
35.gif

CONGRATS, AGAIN.....can''t WAIT for hand shots!!!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
It''s magnificent! I can''t wait to see your hand shots!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! Can''t wait to see pics of your beauty on your finger!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Eeee it''s gorgeous! So beautiful! I love EC''s sooo much, and this a real beauty. I''m excited to see your hand shots!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is a gorgeous ring! I am looking forward to your handshots
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results