shape
carat
color
clarity

My Custom Whiteflash Pave Ring !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!!!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Woah! That''s so unique!

kharter

Rough_Rock
To niccia,

The tycoon ring that you mentioned was the original ring I saw in a local jewelry store. I loved it there but knew I could have it custom made for a better price. I also wanted more of a true rectangular EC, and the tycoon design by Robert Pellicia used a very square tycoon cut center stone. I also wanted a higher quality center stone - in the store, the tycoon center was J color and VS2 clarity. I went for a very white H VVS2. My soon-to-be fiance won''t let me see the actual ring until the proposal, which he informed me will take place in the next week or so, but he won''t tell my any more than that. Sorry to everyone wanting hand pics, but they''ll be up just as soon as I get my hands on my ring. It''s killing me!

kharter

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for the compliments. I''m glad I''m able to share my excitement :)

niccia

Shiny_Rock
That''s what I thought...well they did a beautiful job of recreating it for you :)

I didnt like the diamond centre in the one I saw either. Although it was an F and the clarity was good, it just didn''t have much sparkle or life to it considering it was a tycoon. My fiance got me a rb in the end with a totally different design, and although I love it, I want yours too lol!

sera

Ideal_Rock
That''s very pretty! I love the double row shank. I also love ECs with halos.

kharter

Rough_Rock
NICCIA -- I''m with you on the tycoon. When I saw this mount with the tycoon cut center in the store, I was really surprised with how dark and empty it looked compared to emerald cuts of the same color, etc. It was a sad day too, because I had come across this online and was really excited to see the new tycoon cut in person. All in all, the ECs and Asschers were more brilliant and sparkly, especially in normal daylight...and everyone knows that sparkle makes the ring :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous!!! I can''t wait to see the hand shots!

Ice Princess Cristy

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
WOW!!!! I am definately in love!!! What a gorgeous ring! I can''t even pick out 1 thing I like best about, it''s just a WOW ring!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
SO pretty!!
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I hope he proposes - SOON!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to say...GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND...fingers crossed!!!!
17.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an incredible ring!!! You did a great job!!

Just_Me

Shiny_Rock
Very unique! Lovely.

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Drop dead gorgeous!!!! Please post some pics please
36.gif
!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZA! Post some hand pics already
2.gif
I''ve recently fallen in love emeralds and you''ve got me so jealous! Anytime I look into a step cut I feel like I could stare at it forever, so gorgeous.

Army Wife Dog Mom

Rough_Rock
Its amazing!! I love the look of the emerald with trillions!!

nani565

Shiny_Rock
Hey first of all your ring is very pretty, second what is the difference between step cut and trillions?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No wonder you''re excited. It''s simply GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results