shape
carat
color
clarity

My cushion is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to share a picture of my cushion e-ring that we just received. I am so in love with it! Thanks to the advice of many of you here, I was able to find exactly what I wanted. We are not "officially" engaged yet, but my bf let me look at it since I did all the research and basically picked everything out. I somehow convinced him that I must look at the ring to make sure everthing was perfect! He''s going to have a hard time prying it off my finger now...
emteeth.gif

courtscush.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring and a great picture!
30.gif
I hope you don''t have to wait too long!

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Beauuuuutiful !! The stone is absolutely wonderful and the setting fits it perfectly ! Congrats on your engagement soon to be
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy, truly beautiful. I do hope you don''t have to wait to long to wear it!!!!

Linda

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just. Gorgeous.
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning!! I love the shape of the cushion and the thin beautiful pave setting. Do you have any specs on the stone? Where did you purchase your lovely setting?

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
what a beautiful cut!! and the setting is a perfect compliment to it. i''d love to hear more about it, the specs, where you got it, who made the setting, and of course MORE PICS (bf permitting). enjoy, it''s beautiful!!!!

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for your compliments! The diamond is actually from BlueNile ~ here are the specs...

AGS Cert.
1.710 carats
8.75 x 6.92 x 4.20 (I wanted rectangular)
I color
SI clarity
Excellent Polish
Very Good Symmetry
Small Culet
Thin to slightly think, faceted girdle
60.7% Depth
56.0 % Table

The setting is from James Allen and is a 2.4 mm platinum pave. I got the matching band as well.

Here is one more picture...

courtcush2.JPG

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
_____

That is so clean and so gorgeous...

_____

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did an EXCELLENT job of researching and picking this out. It is Fantastic!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Great pictures and I really LOVE your stone''s facet pattern. I can''t wait for you to take more and more photos and post them. Your stone is exactly what I would look for in a cushion. You are my cushion twin!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your cushions is absolutely gorgeous and I love the setting!!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, cool cushion, almost looks like an oval! Lovely ring, hope you get it put on your finger SOON!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I color and SI clarity?!?!
23.gif
FOR REAL????? DANG!!! i thought for sure your diamond was a DEF color, and i know SIs can be eyeclean (and pic clean of course) but you posted a very large, very crisp pic and all i can see are gorgeous facets!!! girl, you need to do MY diamond shopping from now on!
1.gif

congratulations on your upcoming engagement, and best wishes for your wedding. i''ll be anxiously awaiting pics of your beautiful ering with its companion wband!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I had no idea your stone was an I either! I swear to you....we need to start a club!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Me, you, stone hunter, and I know there is at least one other person but their s/n slips my mind right now....

I also think it would be fun to start a "show me your cushion" thread...
hmmm....I'm gonna do a search to see if someone's already thought of it yet....
2.gif

ETA: The fourth is Lizz! I wonder if there are any more of us?
10.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful cushion!!!!
Cant wait for more pics once it is official!!!!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I can definitely see why you are in love with your ring! The cushion and setting are both absolutely stunning!!! Congrats on your upcoming engagement!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, it''s just gorgeous!!!!!! I hope he proposes quickly!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is stunning! I love the diamond AND the setting. Perfect combo!

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful, and I never would have guessed it was an I!!!

Congratulations!!

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
I know, I can''t believe it is an I color, either! I actually went against the advice of everyone here and bought this diamond sight unseen (of course knowing that I could return it if I didn''t like it). From the numbers, it appeared that it was a very well-cut diamond. BlueNile did provide me with a sarin report and answer lots of questions. Also, this diamond has an AGS certificate, and from what I have read, they grade fairly strict. I was expecting it to show more color, and when I opened the box I could not believe how white it was for an I. The I''s I saw in B&M stores showed so much more color. I guess I just had a good feeling about this diamond, and am so glad I took a chance on it!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/19/2007 9:27:59 AM
Author: indypitty
I know, I can''t believe it is an I color, either! I actually went against the advice of everyone here and bought this diamond sight unseen (of course knowing that I could return it if I didn''t like it). From the numbers, it appeared that it was a very well-cut diamond. BlueNile did provide me with a sarin report and answer lots of questions. Also, this diamond has an AGS certificate, and from what I have read, they grade fairly strict. I was expecting it to show more color, and when I opened the box I could not believe how white it was for an I. The I''s I saw in B&M stores showed so much more color. I guess I just had a good feeling about this diamond, and am so glad I took a chance on it!
Indypitty, looks like a great looking stone...
I told you it could be a great looking Diamond..., or not.... (based on the numbers alone!)

Turned out good..., good move taking the chance! Congrats...

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
The diamond is gorgeous as is the setting!!! You did a great job. Hope that wait to finally wear it for real is not too long.
2.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is really gorgeous. Congratulations.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
OOOH!! its just absolutely delicious!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results