shape
carat
color
clarity

My Cushion Cut Micropave Ring By Mark Turnowski

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fatguy

Rough_Rock
Some of you folks might remember me as the guy who met up with "Winnie" at a Starbucks in NYC to see her ring (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cushion-cut-mircropave-ring-by-mark-turnowski.36661/). In any case, the ring project has been completed and I must say it''s a beauty!

I followed in Winnie''s footsteps and went to see Mark Turnowski (http://www.engagementringsdirect.com) and it was a great experience! Not only did he give me a great price on this 1.52c GVS2, but he made me the setting of my dreams as well!

Since I''m not proposing for a few weeks, here are some box shots:

Ring002.jpg

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
FatGuys back
36.gif
It''s BEAUTIFUL!!!! You must take more pictures....I''m drooling over here!

...and how do you take such great shots?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back fatguy!!! The ring is just amazing, I am drooling big time. I adore that setting. Yummmmm.
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
More pics, pretty please???
31.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
The ring is just gorgeous! She will love it!!! Don''t forget to post hand shots after the proposal.

fatguy

Rough_Rock
I will definitely post hand shots.

For some reason the stone looks glossy in the pics, but I can assure you it's stunning to the eye. Also, Mark had his photographer take some professional pictures for his website, which he promised to send me ASAP. As soon as he sends em over I'll put em up. *nudges Mark*

Edit: The pics were taken in "macro" mode...most digital cameras have this feature, just dust off the owners manual...

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s stunning in the pics!!! Welcome back and I can''t wait to see hand shots.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It''s stunning! Your girlfriend is going to be thrilled!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~One of my new faves... that ring is STUNNING!! It reminds me sooo much of the Harry Winston... she will love it!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Fatguy, you done good!!!! Wow, that ring is absolutely stunning. Gorgeous work, love the delicate look of it and that cushion is yummy. Can''t wait for hand shots! Any big proposal plans??

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is gorgeous - she will be thrilled! How are you going to be able to stand the wait????

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember you well fatguy and remember that thread. I''m so glad you followed in Winnie''s footsteps and went with mark. can I just say OH MY GOODNESS!!! I love it. Love the stone and love the setting. You did a super job. Please, please come back with handshots and proposal details after the big event.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Not only is the ring gorgeous, but that second photo in particular is incredible ... it might be one of the best photos of a diamond I''ve seen on here. Way to capture all its beauty!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Great job fatguy! That''s some lucky lady you will be proposing to!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
wow that is an amazing ring. she is one lucky lady, you have good taste!

fatguy

Rough_Rock
Yeah this waiting is going to kill me I know it. I spent so much time on finding the perfect stone, perfect setting, etc. I haven''t even had it 6 hours and I want to give it to her. It''s going to be tough to hold out for 2 weeks.

Who knows though, maybe you''ll see hand shots on here sooner then that ..

And yeah, the second came out really well. That''s the one I''ve been sending to my friends ;-)

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Mark T sends work to Leon Mege, so I suspect that''s an Art of Platinum ring.
Fatgay - what do the markings inside the ring say?
It''s a beauty - excellent work!

Scintillating...

fatguy

Rough_Rock
I don''t think there are any markings inside the ring since it was custom made...I could be wrong though. My GF''s home so I can''t really inspect it, but I''ll have a look tomorrow.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woweeeeee!! I envy the lucky lady who''s getting that masterpiece! It''s just exquisite, well done!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
PHENOMENAL!!! I ADORE IT!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

(Sorry if that''s too much all caps for you; I was excited!
2.gif
)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is very lucky. It is a stunning ring.
30.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
We need more pictures!!! Stunning ring, she''ll love it!

fatguy

Rough_Rock
Here''s another pic that turned out well....not many other pics I can put up until she puts it on ;-) (This is under yellow light)

Ring012.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow..i love that shot. Your ring reminds me a lot of my best friends e-ring..simply gorgeous..

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I can''t want to see a hand pic. It''s beautiful!!!!!
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so pretty, I had to return and stare at it again!
31.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
fatguy, how could we forget you, you gave us some laughs. The ring you and Mark have created is FANTASTIC, I love it, it''s GORGEOUS. Your picture taking skills are excellent. I definitely can''t wait to hear about the proposal and see the hand shots.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results