shape
carat
color
clarity

My Cartier Trinity

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
I've wanted this ring for ages and since I just got my dream job and had a birthday I decided to finally get it! I got the one engraved with "Les must de Cartier" in the 2mm width- it's so beautiful and delicate :love:
I'll be wearing it as a RHR but I took photos of it on my left hand because it's so much easier to photograph that way!!
VERY hard to photograph the colour of the different golds...

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Re: My Cartier Trilogy

Hi Junerose congratulations on getting your dream job! Love to see your Cartier - no pics are there? :wavey:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is so perfect on you! It fits beautifully and all the tones look so good on your lovely fingers! :appl: :appl: :appl: I think I'm craving one...!

Such a memorable treat to commemorate your awesome job- congratulations on the ring AND the job (again)!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I love the trinity rings and yours looks great on you! :love: Congrats on the new job :appl:

I see that yours is a size 50 - what ring size do you normally wear? I would love to purchase one of these rings someday but I have no clue on how the sizes run...

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful - I much prefer that thinner size. Congrats on job and birthday and enjoy that beautiful ring!! :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful addition! How comfortable is it to wear?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! I've been lusting over trinity rings for quite awhile... tried on on years ago and I just love how they roll! Enjoy your lovely ring!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is next but one on my list! I have one project to do then I am getting a Cartier Trinity! It looks beautiful on your elegant hands. I wish mine were like yours!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous! You have goreous long fingers!

I love both mine--elegance at it's best!

Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Monnyjay, Skippy and Enerchi!!

Stargurl78
Yep it's a size 50 - I was actually worried it was going to be too small but it's the perfect size! On my right hand I usually wear a size 5 1/2 and a 50 is equivalent to a size 5 1/8... but I knew that since I can fit my size 5 1/4 engagement ring on my right hand it would probably be ok, and in the end I've got plenty of room! I'd heard before that you should go up a size because of the 3 rings needing to twist and be stacked one on top of the other but I'm so glad I didn't... a size 51 would definitely have been too big. Sorry that was a bit rambling, I hope that makes sense! I would say go for your true size. My fingers are the type with a bigger knuckle and smaller "inbetween" bit though -so if a ring fits over my knuckle, it's never tight when I am wearing it.

MissGotRocks -Thank you! I prefer the thinner size too -my fingers are not very long and anything thicker would definitely be too much.

Mom2Boys -It's super comfortable! I would say that I can't feel it at all... but I spend so much time playing with it (it's so nice to roll on your finger!) that that wouldn't be true :D

VRBeauty -Oh my goodness I had no idea how relaxing they are to roll on your fingers! It's amazing!

Maisie and Canuk-gal -Honestly I chose nice shots of my hands...lol! I have very short fingers!! I'm 5ft8 and my hands are smaller than my best best friend who is 5ft4!! Oh well I don't think anyone loves their hands do they...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
JuneRose - you have beautiful hands!!! they don't look short at all - and that ring is just gorgeous on you!

I'm 5'8" as well, and I also feel my fingers are too short. I agree, I don't think we are ever happy with ourselves but we can see the same beauty in others! :))

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
JuneRose said:
Stargurl78
Yep it's a size 50 - I was actually worried it was going to be too small but it's the perfect size! On my right hand I usually wear a size 5 1/2 and a 50 is equivalent to a size 5 1/8... but I knew that since I can fit my size 5 1/4 engagement ring on my right hand it would probably be ok, and in the end I've got plenty of room! I'd heard before that you should go up a size because of the 3 rings needing to twist and be stacked one on top of the other but I'm so glad I didn't... a size 51 would definitely have been too big. Sorry that was a bit rambling, I hope that makes sense! I would say go for your true size. My fingers are the type with a bigger knuckle and smaller "inbetween" bit though -so if a ring fits over my knuckle, it's never tight when I am wearing it.

Thank you JuneRose, that is definitely helpful. I think I've read on here that the rings run a little big, so maybe that's why the smaller size still fits you. Its gorgeous and looks like a perfect fit!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful on you! Great choice! :love: And congrats on the dream job.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the dream job!!! That's a million x better than a dream ring! Which you also have! EEK! You're living life right now :love:

ETA: Is the 2 mm, 2mm for the whole ring, or is it 2mm each of the 3 bands? It looks so delicate!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it! I always thought the thicker ones would be the best, but after seeing yours, I like the thinner version. Thanks for posting!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beauiful trinity ring. I tried one on recently in Cartier in Italy and really loved it. Welcome to the Cartier club!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I KNOW it's a RHT, but would you mind taking a pic of it WITH your ER?

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you lknvrb4, monnyjay, laila69, sarahbear, armywife, derbygal and sarahbear!

Madelise: it's 2mm per band -it does feel very delicate which I love :))

Motowmama: No problem, I don't have time right now but I'll do it tomorrow -I don't have a solitaire ering though -I have a 3 stone trellis so I'm not sure if that was the look you were after?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
JuneRose|1341784766|3230699 said:
Thank you lknvrb4, monnyjay, laila69, sarahbear, armywife, derbygal and sarahbear!

Madelise: it's 2mm per band -it does feel very delicate which I love :))

Motowmama: No problem, I don't have time right now but I'll do it tomorrow -I don't have a solitaire ering though -I have a 3 stone trellis so I'm not sure if that was the look you were after?

I would love to see it with your three stone trellis! I also have a trinity ring (thinner bands than yours) and sometimes wear it with my 3 stone trellis.

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
JuneRose, I've just seen your ring on the real life perspective thread and I popped back into this one to say I love your taste. Both these are delicate but still have a real presence. And this is the first trinity ring I've seen that I really like - I think it is the fact that these are so fine. Actually make me want one, which ain't going to happen any time soon :)
Enjoy your new job, glad all's going so well for you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results