color
clarity

My booch to bangle conversion.

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - that's really stunning!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you friends. I wore it around the house today. ha ha At least I am wearing it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They really did a marvelous job with the conversion - enjoy it no matter where you wear it!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1431995870|3878254 said:
Oh Linda, What a stunning piece!!! It looks gorgeous on you. I also love these antique pieces!! Where did you find the beautiful brooch? Please wear her often. She is way too beautiful to be sitting in a drawer. I also love your ring!

Kristie, I can hear your brain spinning all the way over here! Miami keeps looking better and better.... Don't you think?

Yes indeed, Callie :appl: brooches have been the beggar at the jewelry banquet but people are starting to notice them again! Time to buy one before they too become unattainable :angryfire:

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks. Grace's bench is amazing. I can't believe the pieces that come from there. They are so gorgeous.

az...you are so right they are beginning to get hard to find. You really have to look to find one.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That bracelet is really pretty. Nice to give it a new life!!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing conversion!!! :love: Wear it whenever you feel like it and enjoy as much as possible!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you caf and LV. When I look at it, I wonder of the history it has who wore it and where. I don't think it was worn very much, maybe just for special occasions. I really treasure it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results