carat
color
clarity

my blue sapphire ring

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your ring is unforgettable. Please post more photos--any updates would be welcome. Not often I see such remarkable stones! Oh and post your other jewels also! :bigsmile:

Do you wear other rings with this ER?

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning as always!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your ring!!! I had already discovered your thread and enjoyed it. Please post more pics :appl:

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for posting again on this thread, I otherwise would've missed it! This is one of my FAVES on this site, it is SO INCREDIBLY STUNNING!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :appl: :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
One of the greatest PS rings ever!! Please post a million more pictures. We love to torture ourselves. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely one of THE most spectacular rings ever posted here! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Seriously, a dream ring.

Attaching a pic for easier viewing...

slksapphire1.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gasp...it's amazing! :appl: I need to spend more time in CS these days! Enjoy!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm more of a lurker than a poster in CS, but I've been admiring this for ages. The stones are spectacular, and the design is a perfect example of how clean lines coupled with jewel tones will pack an amazing punch. It's like Art Deco's 21st century avatar.

Kellybell

Shiny_Rock
This is my favorite PS ring of all time!!! I :love: :love: :love: it! Add me to the list of people who would love to see more pics of it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to come back and see this again as it is one of the most amazing rings I have ever seen! :love: I think your thread title is very modest, and some people just didn't open the thread!!! So I am hoping more people will see it!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY BLEEEEEEP that is AMAZING, I mean really AMAZING, congrats, I am lost for words!!!!! :o :o :o :appl: :appl: :appl:

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oh My Goodness !! I've never seen a more beautiful classy ring.

That color is pure perfection. wow, just wow.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Holy mother of bling! That is a gorgeous ring! The color on the sapphire is TDF! Thanks for sharing!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and they say there isn't a GOD! That is just breathtaking!! WOW!!! :appl:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: Gorgeous color, I LOVE the depth and consistency of the blue!! Absolutely beautiful! :love: :love:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondseeker I'm so glad you "bumped" this thread. This ring is one that shouldn't be missed, it's truly fabulous!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results