shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD Solitaire E-Ring is HERE!!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
For those of you that have read some of my posts you know my quest for the perfect e-ring has been anything but perfect! But alas, BGD (these people seriously rock) and my wonderful fiance have finally made my dreams of a classic, simple, well-crafted, solitaire RB diamond ring come true! And of course my FI and I couldn't have done it without the help of the amazing people on PS, so a big THANK YOU to all of you for your guidance. I feel so fortunate to have found this site and to have learned so much from all of you - it has changed my diamond buying forever! So without further delay...

Specs:
Brian Gavin Signature Hearts and Arrows
1.23 H VS2

Pics:

BrianGavin_Truth2b_041111.jpg

BrianGavin_Truth1b_041111.jpg

BrianGavin_Truth3b_041111.jpg

Ring3.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and perfect!!! :love: :love: :love: Honestly, PS has changed diamond buying forever for a LOT of us! And it is changed vastly for the better! Congratulations on your engagement!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and classic :love: :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It looks beautiful on you :appl:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful. Simple, elegant, classic, and stunning. You wear it well! Congrats, D&T! :appl: :wavey:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh, it's gorgeous :love:

honestly I never get tired of seeing these beautiful solitaires. so classic! and it looks like the perfect size on you! congratulations!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful! Congratulations!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very pretty! I love a beautiful solitaire! Congratulations!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much everyone for the kind words! We actually got engaged last June with a family ring, and it has taken us until now to finally get this ring right (got taken advantage of a few times because we hadn't done our research). It is such a good feeling to finally put this search to rest and I'm excited to pick out a wedding band next! Thanks again for all the support. :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and looks amazing on your hand.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love it!!! I really like the design on that solitaire and your diamond is gorgeous :love: I love how little the prongs are, so all you see is the diamond. Gorgeous ring, congrats!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
stargurl78|1302870150|2896790 said:
I absolutely love it!!! I really like the design on that solitaire and your diamond is gorgeous :love: I love how little the prongs are, so all you see is the diamond. Gorgeous ring, congrats!

Thank you, stargurl! I am loving the small prongs, too - I actually asked them to make the prongs a little thinner than they normally do. I love how round it makes the diamond look and the prongs don't take away from the stone.

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
vanderaf|1302874819|2896832 said:
Gorgeous! It also looks huge on your hand! :naughty:

Oh wow, thank you! I must admit I was a little nervous the size of the stone wouldn't be big enough to my eye as I always thought I would be more in the 1.5-2 carat range, but I gotta say the sparkle on this thing makes up for it. I know it is by no means small-i just sometimes fall into that trap of thinking I need to compete with the people around me when it comes to size (i live in Beverly Hills), but I know this town can make you a little jaded and this is way bigger than average. Still very nice to hear someone say it looks huge, though, so thank you!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
kal2021 said:
Thank you, stargurl! I am loving the small prongs, too - I actually asked them to make the prongs a little thinner than they normally do. I love how round it makes the diamond look and the prongs don't take away from the stone.

I agree, I think a lot of the time 4-prong heads can make a round stone look square but not in this case!! I have a 4-prong setting and I ended up having mine thinned out.

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
It's funny because I originally thought (before I was even engaged) that I would want the stone to look somewhat cushion shaped, but now I love how round it looks and am so glad we decided to go for the thin prongs! I am posting two more pics at the risk of being obnoxious - sorry, I can't help it, I'm still so happy to have it!

Ring10.jpg

Ring9.jpg

tannet

Shiny_Rock
You know we love handshots so be as "obnoxious" as you like! :naughty:
I love your nail color, btw...I have a similar color on right now too! =)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely solitaire! Congrats on your engagement!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
tannet|1303540898|2903239 said:
You know we love handshots so be as "obnoxious" as you like! :naughty:
I love your nail color, btw...I have a similar color on right now too! =)

Thanks, tannet! This nail color is the product of my first gel manicure - I gotta say, I don't know if I will ever go back to regular nail polish!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results