shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD scatter band is here!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I picked up my BGD scatter band this morning! It is beautiful and thin, which is what I wanted. It is 3mm, 18kt white gold with a brushed finish and has 20 diamonds instead of the standard 10, is a size 4.5. I'm sooo glad that I did double the amount of diamonds because the spacing is perfect. The band with the 10 stones would have been spaced out too much and I personally wouldn't have cared for it. The brushed finish really makes the diamonds pop, so I recommend that finish on this particular ring.

In my pictures, I couldn't capture how sparkly these little diamonds are, especially in the sun. The ring as a whole has more of a shimmer than big sparkles, depending on the lighting conditions. Here are a few pics!

IMG_4026.jpg
IMG_4017.jpg
IMG_4000.jpg
IMG_4021-1.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NICCCEEEE! It looks great on!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
GOrgeous & looks graet on yoU!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for the compliments! :)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh it's gorgeous! LOVE the brushed finish - soooo pretty!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so pretty, love the brushed finish. Really like the size.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your band is as pretty on you as I thought it would be. Love it! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new ring!!!! It is awesome! Need to see lots more pictures though! I think they should offer that band with more
stones! It rocks!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Love. It. The double amount of diamonds just MAKES it in my opinion. I tried one on once and was underwhelmed by the sparkle factor. With the double bling.... perfect. :appl:

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
I love it! I have never been sure about the scattered bands but yours is fantastic. I think adding the additional stones was a great idea, I also like the brushed finish. Enjoy!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The brushed finish looks amazing! Your ring is very beautiful :appl:

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
Wow Orbaya, That's beautiful!! :love: I like how the brushed finish brings out the diamonds, never would have thought of that!

How are you planning to wear it? I think it's really nice just on it's own.

Enjoy!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! It means a lot that you guys like it!

Jamie emailed me and said that they were thrilled with how it turned out that they are considering making it a catalog piece! I think that's pretty neat!

I will be wearing it alone on my right hand, although I'm wondering how it might work with stackers too. :naughty:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just followed your linky from the other thread. LOVE :love: :love: your band! Wheels are turning in my head (must add to Christmas/birthday/valentine's day/anniversary/FI's been a bad boy WISHLIST!!!) - I love how it's substantial enough to be worn alone, and blingy while being understated.

And that 5 stone in your avatar :love: :love: :love: - hoping there's a thread!!! Off to hunt!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love it!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I think you can't have too many diamonds :D

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments! This thread is a year old, but it's nice to see that people still like it. :bigsmile:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty...I love the brushed finish!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results