shape
carat
color
clarity

My BGD Custom Halo Necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Wowwwww, gemgirl! That is such a lovely necklace. They did an incredible job interpreting your vision. It''s such a flattering combination of shapes and that spinel is sublime!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Love it...it''s gorgeous!
36.gif

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Wow. That''s just amazingly lovely- pears make perfect pendants (how''s that for some alliteration for ya). I see what you mean that the bow was begging for a pendant on it- it really balanced it out. I love the spinel too- yummy dark blue indeed! (My *only* colored stone is a blue spinel in fact.)

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!
30.gif
I looks perfect on you!

stci

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Amazing! Wow!
36.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gemgirl, it''s beautiful!! The blue spinel looks so perfect with those sparkley diamonds...looks gorgeous on you!
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, it is stunning!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful necklace - the spinel is a great addition
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love your pendant
30.gif
I may need to borrow it soon
31.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love that - it''s beautiful!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I thought that was a sapphire! Amazing color on the spinel. The design is really classy!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The design is just lovely - the bow makes a fantastic pendant! I really think some designs are just meant to be worn around the neck, and this one settles in so well!

Congratulations, it''s beautiful
30.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
It looks perfect now!!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Stunning. I like the detail on the bezel.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Its so beautiful!

I miss Fortunoffs. They had nice stuff.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
How lovely! You definitely achieved "statement piece" status with that stunner.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous necklace!!!!! It looks lovely on you!!!

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for the kind comments and compliments on my new necklace lyra, canadaham (your name is so cute!), chiquitapet, LabRatPhD, canuk-gal, SparklyOEC, stci, junebug17, Diamond*Dana, bling addict, Brown.Eyed.Girl, oddoneout, icekid, Luckyeshe,and Gleam. It makes me feel good to know that my fellow PSers like something that I worked so hard to get right!

Maisie, I do like the size. I put the pear halo on my ring finger and thought "oh, yeah, I could do that". My e-ring stone is bigger than this spinel and I''m craving a halo around that too. I''ve got to convince DH though. He''s gotten sentimental about my wedding set.

Thanks for the kind words Catmom. Coming from PS''s reigning queen of "precious blues", I really appreciate it!

jcrow, thanks honey. How have you been? I''m still in love with your wedding set. I have photos of it saved and they''re the inspiration for my next project
3.gif

pixley, Brian did do a great job of interpreting my ideas. That''s one thing I always worry about when I''m not face to face with someone. I''m very happy with the way it turned out.

LittleGreyKitten, I think "pears do make perfect pendants". The bow was pretty before, but I never wore it. It needed something and the pear drop really did balance it out. It also gave it a nice weight. I really couldn''t feel the bow on my neck before this.

posh, how have you been sweetie? I haven''t seen you around for a while.

junebug17, I''ve always favored the darker richer color in gemstones because I love that stark difference between rich color and really great diamonds.

risingsun, honey, you can borrow this necklace or anything else any time! You''re so sweet.

innerkitten, I remember you made a nice comment in the Colored Stone forum about my new sapphire when I bought this pear. I didn''t want to correct you and tell you it was a spinel. I can definitely live with people thinking it''s a sapphire!

yssie, you''re right. Because of the added weight now, it settles at just the right spot
2.gif
and I think that 16.5"
is the right length for my neck.

y2kitty......ohhhhhh Fortunoff''s....... Truth? Last Christmas was our first Christmas without Fortchy''s and without "will call". It was so sad! But that''s how this necklace came to be. No Fortunoff to shop at any more.
I think our vendors will be thrilled about that in the long run!

If I forgot to thank anyone, I am sorry. I do appreciate all the kind words.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband saw all these pics last night and asked me why I chose blue when I could have chosen any color, and I told him because the blue/purple color of blueberries is one of my favorite colors. I forgot I had some fresh ones in the fridge....

IMG_1730.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything in our lives revolves around my husband''s passion for bass fishing, so I thought I''d get his passion into the act too.

IMG_1734.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous necklace!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t have any fresh flowers handy, but I recently cut all the stems off some silk ones to make a new floral piece for the house. Even my silk flowers tend towards a purplish blue.

I''m sorry I didn''t post all my photos in one shot kenny. (I''m just razzing you!) I just thought about the blueberries in the fridge this morning. I guess I was hungry.

IMG__1735.JPG

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
How have I missed this thread?! I love it! Sooooo pretty and feminine.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
A classic with a twist - love it!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, adding that drop to the necklace was sheer genius! It looks so pretty!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl, this is just lovely :)

i love the addition to the original pendant - it''s a real knock out now!

i hope it brings you much joy, and that you are able to wear it in good health.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow, what a lovely piece! Your necklace is a stunner now! I am sure it was very lovely as a bow alone but it definitely has some wonderful presence now! I so agree that Brian
and Lesley are two of the best people! The first time I spoke with Lesley on the phone, I knew she was someone I could trust. They do such lovely work as well. Congratulations on
a lovely piece! I hope you wear it often!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wonderful! It has an almost Edwardian flair, with the bow, and the workmanship is exquisite. Wear it in good health!

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
Gemgirl! This necklace is OUT OF SIGHT!
30.gif
So unique the stone (Tanzanian blue spinel) really really really looks beautiful with the bow! Excellent choice!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results