shape
carat
color
clarity

My Baby Proposed :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

natlaw

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much to your postings and questions and answers...I feel so educated!!!

We went to the gem show last week and picked up my Ritani replica. It has .99 carats (33 .03 stones). We walked around and then had to decide between a H, S12 1.63 stone and an uncertified stone 1.46. Dilema, dilema... We looked at both rings and both were clean from the top, beautiful cuts, beautiful color...however, because of what I have learned...I wanted to look at it in regular light, sunlight, through a scope, between a white business card, etc., etc. Well, the through the white business card was the seal for me...the uncertified stone...showed no yellow...it has two slight feathers on the bottom; however, you can only see it when you are looking. AND, it looked great in my setting. I went back to my regular jeweler (who I have worked with for 4 years) and asked him about the vendor and he said he had not heard anything bad about him and he is a regular (husband and wife team). He said bring me the stone and I will look at it and tell you if you got a good deal. So we bought the stone...brought it over to our jeweler and he said we got a great deal :)

So...for a whole week, I knew my baby had the ring...and YES, I was driving him crazy. But last night as I came back home from visiting my parents in SI, NY I walked into the most beautiful scene. Our Christmas lights were on and candles were lite bouquets of flowers all over the place, balloons on streamers, bookcases wrapped in Christmas paper, red and green streamers hanging around the ceiling and a bottle of Moet. He got down on one knee and proposed . I cried and cried cause I was so happy and said I can;t believe I am crying...and he said...Well, you should be saying yes! YES YES YES :) I will get it appraised within the next few weeks, so I will have the specks then...but I will say...I put it next to my .88 G SI1 stone...and it looks better than that stone ... it is such a stunner...okay...so without further adeui...here are the pics...

HPIM0638_1.jpg

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Natlaw, the ring is gorgeous! Okay, I''ll try to be patient and wait for more pics...

HPIM0641_1.jpg

natlaw

Rough_Rock
Thanks Leila...I can''t wait to start not coming off of cloud nine :) Everyone who knows so far is so excited and this beauty is just icing on top of the cake.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Natlaw! What an exciting time for you and your sweetheart! All the best to you both.
36.gif

BTW, the pendant is fab too! It''s great that you have a local jeweler you can trust.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! The ring is gorgeous! You did a great job. I wish you both much happiness!!
9.gif
36.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, NatLaw! What a gorgeous ring! I love how pretty it looks with the rose!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement - your ring is absolutely stunning!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so pretty. . . congrats! Sounds like your dream come true.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement, Natlaw!! Your ring is just beautiful and looks just gorgeous on your hand!! We need more pics!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Natlaw your ring is lovely and it sounds like you have a very romantic man to go with it!

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
That ring looks absolutely stunning on your hand! Enjoy your engagement (it goes by fast!) and best wishes!
36.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It''s a beautiful ring!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement!

natlaw

Rough_Rock
Aw Schucks...thank you everyone. This is one of the best website on the web...the encouragement just adds to my intoxication.

I will post more pictures tonight when I get home, I took plenty!

Still on Cloud 9

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!

The ring looks GORGEOUS. Just stunning in its elegance! Wear it well!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m late but wanted to add my congratulations as well natlaw. Your ring is stunning!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous natlaw, just gorgeous...congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results