shape
carat
color
clarity

My baby K''s are DONE! WF 3prong Martini studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I got my new studs today! I just had to share some pics. I''m THRILLED with them! Traci at WF found the stones for me. She was WoNdErFuL to work with! THANK YOU, TRACI!!!!
36.gif
And thank you PS, without this wonderful place I am sure I would NEVER have such GoRgEoUs diamonds!

1.22 ctw K color SI2/VS2 clarity 3prong WF martini studs (white gold stock settings---no the handmade martini''s that I''ve DROOLED over and will continue to drool over. Would have liked to do handmade but I was already AT budget and Traci actually talked me into the stock settings.)

My ering is a K so I was pretty sure I wanted to go K for the studs. I''m glad I did! It got me a little extra size and I''m very impressed with how WHITE these babies face up!
30.gif
They are TRULY firecrackers, I catch glimpses of arrows constantly, lots of fire, just amazing compared to my old, VERY poorly cut 1ctw princess studs.

Both stones are AGS0, K color
30.gif

Stone #1:
0.621 SI2 (eye clean!)
5.47 X 5.49 X 3.39
Table: 55.0%
Crown Angle: 34.6
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Depth: 61.8
HCA: 1.3 EX EX EX VG
Stone #2:
0.606 VS2
5.43 X 5.46 X 3.34
Table: 55.7%
Crown Angle: 34.4
Pavilion Angle: 40.6
Depth: 61.3%
HCA: 0.7 EX EX EX VG

(Here''s the previous thread when I had just ordered them: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/1-22ctw-k-color-studs-in-the-work.93200/)

1JenniferOwens_0825[1].jpg

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Another pic of my left ear. This hole is doing ok. The other side is SO torn...... I wish my holes weren't so crooked.
5.gif

5kstudfacingupwhiteagain.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings, I love the size and they are gorgeous on you. Secondly, you DO NOT have ugly ears or skin. Geez Louise, you look beeautiful!!!!!

Linda

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I apologize for TOO MANY pics......a few more, bare with me.......

7prettypicofkstuds.jpg

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to include this shot with my .59 I SI1 pendant. This was a BN purchase......a little before PS days....it''s a "signature ideal cut" but does NOT score well on the HCA. It''s sparkley and I do like it. Now I wish it was in a martini setting though! ANYHOW, thought it would be nice to include the I color stone for comparison to the baby K''s!
9.gif

8Jenn1.22ctwstudswith.59pendant.jpg

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Now for the scary, DREADED full shot. I don''t enjoy sharing this........but I REALLY liked seeing these shots to get an idea of stud size. SO, I''m taking one for the team in hopes that one day this pic will help a future stud shopper get an idea of size....
40.gif

10mewearingthestudsEEK.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jenn, you are a beautiful young lady, with gorgeous eyes. Your new earrings look beautiful on you. Enjoy wearing them.

Linda

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
SDL, THANK YOU!!!!!

Linda W, you are TOO sweet.......thank you.......

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 6:21:09 PM
Author: Linda W
Jenn, you are a beautiful young lady, with gorgeous eyes. Your new earrings look beautiful on you. Enjoy wearing them.

Linda
4.gif
Awwww, you are TOO kind.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
They''re gorgeous...and you are so pretty!!! Seriously, your skin is beautiful!

Oh and I must say that I looove your granite! (I''m an interior designer obsessed with granite, marble, travertine, etc....DORK, I know!)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, Jenn, they are beautiful!!! And you are GORGEOUS, woman!!! I love them on you!!! They are icy white and are an awesome size!!! Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

cara

Ideal_Rock
Those look awesome. They look so awesome that I am even more tempted to get the slightly smaller studs that would already be a budget stretch because if they look just slightly less awesome than yours, that would still be good enough!! (Did that make any sense?)

And thank you for taking one for the team, though I have no idea what would be problematic about those particular pictures, the full face pics of studs are so useful to get some clue of proportion and size. The ear alone is a poor scale bar!

Congrats, those rocks rock!
21.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 6:23:55 PM
Author: luvmyhalo
They''re gorgeous...and you are so pretty!!! Seriously, your skin is beautiful!

Oh and I must say that I looove your granite! (I''m an interior designer obsessed with granite, marble, travertine, etc....DORK, I know!)
Thank you, luvmyhalo! OMG, I became VERY obsessed with granite during the 2 month nutty search to find this. I just had it installed a couple of months ago and LOVE it. I looked and looked and could NOT find something I loved then walking out of a showroom one day I saw these slabs and it was love at first sight!
1.gif
Some friends look at me and at my counters like "are you crazy!?" but I LOVE it!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Dani, you are way WAY too kind. :) Thank you! I know, aren''t you surprised at how white they show up for K''s?! Really, I think more people should at least consider K''s for studs and pendants, I''m SHOCKED. The warmth is less apparant than my ring. Probably because they are smaller, but MAN, I love them. Would REALLY REALLY love to have 1.5 - 2 ctw some day. SOME day.
37.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 6:30:58 PM
Author: cara
Those look awesome. They look so awesome that I am even more tempted to get the slightly smaller studs that would already be a budget stretch because if they look just slightly less awesome than yours, that would still be good enough!! (Did that make any sense?)

And thank you for taking one for the team, though I have no idea what would be problematic about those particular pictures, the full face pics of studs are so useful to get some clue of proportion and size. The ear alone is a poor scale bar!

Congrats, those rocks rock!
21.gif
Cara, you made perfect sense, and CRACKED me up!
9.gif
Thank you for your very generous compliments, too.............
5.gif
Ok, what studs are you considering? I'm all for lending some gentle pressure towards anyone elses diamond purcahses!
31.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are just gorgeous, as are you!
36.gif
Yay!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 6:34:34 PM
Author: Jenn5504
Dani, you are way WAY too kind. :) Thank you! I know, aren''t you surprised at how white they show up for K''s?! Really, I think more people should at least consider K''s for studs and pendants, I''m SHOCKED. The warmth is less apparant than my ring. Probably because they are smaller, but MAN, I love them. Would REALLY REALLY love to have 1.5 - 2 ctw some day. SOME day.
37.gif

Seriously, they are WHITE. And gorgeous. I would have never guessed they were K''s. Well done, girl!!!!
2.gif

ribbit

Rough_Rock
Very pretty-you and the rocks!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty earrings for a pretty girl! What a perfect PS world!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Those are some gorgeous K''s! They looks fabulous on you! What a great size! Love your new studs and your whole collection Jenn!
30.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I was considering a J color pair for studs, now you have convinced me that it would be a good choice! You look great and so do your diamonds!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blazing white!
2.gif
You are so pretty and they are the perfect size for you!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''re earrings look FABULOUS! If your hole is torn try the REALLY large backs - my earrings are 1/2 carats each and they used to hang down in my stretched our holes, but now they look just perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results