shape
carat
color
clarity

My asscher with pave setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
I finally got engaged this weekend!!!!! I''m so excited. I just wanted to post pictures (the most important thing, right?) and I''ll try to post more details tomorrow. HBO sunday lineup is calling.

Ring1_web.jpg

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
Will the real Beansy please stand up....or just purr. Here's why my avitar is the peach kitty.

Beansy1_web.jpg

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
Here's some of the specs, I will write up more tomorrow.

G
VS1
No fluo
No culet
P: G
Sy: VG
D: 70.8
T: 58
5.53x5.54
Girdle TH-VTH

Stone from Whiteflash
Setting custom from Whiteflash: platinum, 2.5mm, 10 (.03) ACA melee, tiny shared prongs.

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your ring looks amazing! Pics on hand please!

Colleen
love.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is stunning!!! I was blown away when I saw the ring.
love.gif
I think your ring looks so elegant! When I saw the title "my asscher with pave setting", I pictured it also having pave making a box around the center stone. I was surprised when it did not. I am a huge fan of that style, but I think your ring has swayed me. Your setting perfectly sets off your asscher stone (maybe because it is 1ct and has enough substance to hold its own?). Great choice!!!

Spartan

Shiny_Rock
That is a GORGEOUS ring!!! Congratulations on your engagement!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beansy, what a beautiful diamond. I love the setting. Congrats and wear it in good health.

Mary Alaina, I love to see pics of your rings. You have such incredibly good taste.

Shay

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
That ring is beautiful! I think that is by far the nicest setting for an asscher I have yet to see - the stone and setting look great together! Congrats and Enjoy.

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
THANKS GUYS. Your words mean so much to me.
appl.gif

I've been dreaming of the moment I could post pictures of my very own engagement ring on pricescope. We have been dating for 7 years, so you all can imagin my excitement.

Once everyone started talking about Whiteflash's ACA, I have been hesitant to get a setting with pre-set melee. Some of you might know that I have been going after the Scott Kay pave look, but Whiteflash far surpased that.
I know that most people thought that the baguettes would look better than the skinny pave look, but I couldn't help it...I just had to have pave.

Special thanks to Whiteflash...

Denise: thank you for being as excited about the whole process for us as we were. Your excitement made it such a fun and enjoyable process.

Bob: Well, what can I say? You were my "shoulder to cry on." I can only imagin how much free time you must have now that I have the ring.
1.gif
"The boy," finally gave it to me. The ring is simply STUNNING, and I am so sad that our pictures could not capture the rainbow of colors that this thing sings. The asscher and pave are perfectly matched, and you were right, neither one detracts from the other, they only complement each other. It has taken our breath away!!!!! Thank you.

Special thanks to pricescope...

Without you all, I would not have even a semblance of the ring that I have today, and even worse, I would have overpaid for it. Who would have thought that I could have H and A melee with a copycat Royal?

Mara, thanks for being queen bee around here, and thanks for the therapy.
saint.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes on your engagement Beansy, and congratulations on a beautiful ring!
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
It really turned out beautifully. It pays to stick to your convictions!

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the engagement! Your ring is so beautiful, I can't wait to see pictures of it on your hand!

(The kitty is really cute!)

openhelix

Shiny_Rock
Beansy, that is a gorgeous ring!! I love asschers and the center with pave really looks great! That's a wonderful choice!!

bling

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your engagement and congrats on a beautiful ring! i loooove asschers...and hope to have one of my own one day..but ahh..will keep dreaming. the setting is gorgeous too..perfect. enjoy and wear it well!

maryalaina...very beautiful ring as well...please keep posting your bling bling!

appl.gif
wavey.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I love the ring! I'm sooo in love with Beansy!
1.gif
He looks like my Scotty, who is a buff tabby. Such a beautiful color...but god, when will the shedding stop? Not good for a gal always wearing black!
1.gif

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
As requested, here is a picture of the ring "at home". Thanks so much for the compliments.

RingHand_web.jpg

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
congratz on a beautiful asscher and pave setting! whats your ring size for the eye ring eye candy folder?

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
Beansy, it looks beautiful on! Any thoughts for the wedding band? What thickness is the Eband?

Colleen

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Beansy what a gorgeous ring! LOOOOOOOVELY! Asschers are such stunners, so elegant and clean looking!
love.gif
3.gif

And your cat is just delicious! My sister's baby (my nephew) was the same color, so we named him Caramel when he was just a baby... He was half manx-half angora, so he had no tail and was all fluffy and soft. Sort of an odd look for most cats, but looking at your precious Beansy I got SOOO nostalgic!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beansy, huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!
appl.gif

The ring is stunning. I LOVE the pave, of course and the Asscher is such a beauty. It really does look wonderful on your hand. Love the kitty too.
1.gif

dhaney40

Rough_Rock
Beansy.....The center stone is what I'm looking for spec wise......what did that cost you?

thx

dh

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing...it's a beautiful ring! I love the ACA melee, so sparkly! I've been a RB fan but I think it's time to branch out - now I'm an Asscher lover too!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Beansy

I don't know how I missed this thread first time around, but you certainly have a lovely ring!

Best wishes on your engagement, and Congrats to your fiancee!

win

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
It's been awhile since I've posted or been to pricescope, I 've missed you guys. Sorry for the delayed resoponse.

dhaney40, I first saw the center stone at Jared's of all places (they brought the stone in for me.) I went home to check out what the going rate was, found out that Jared's was asking way too much, and also that Whiteflash had the ablility to get the same stone. I jumped at the chance to not only get it at a more reasonable price, but to work with such a fantastic company. We ended up with a stone appraised at double it's value. Not too shabby. I'll email you the exact price.

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
Here is the ideal scope image. I can't believe I didn't post this here. I did it awhile back on the "rocky talk" forum. Hope it helps everyone, or is just more eye candy?

IS_GIA-11958366HOLLYW[1] 2.jpg

solange

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and beautiful cat. My son has one--a cat that is--that looks just like yours. I hope your future is as wonderful as your ring. I just got my ring from Whitefash and was also very happy with the service and the friendliness. Great prices too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results