shape
carat
color
clarity

My 8th Anniversary Upgrade - WF and GOLD Vatche

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flipgirl

Rough_Rock
Hello fellow pscopers,

I''ve been a long time lurker and now that I finally have my ring, I wanted to say thanks to all your helpful information by sharing my new goodie.
emsmilep.gif

Okay, so here''s the story. I''ve been bugging my DH for an upgrade for quite some time now, especially since I discovered a chip in my original e-ring (e-ring had an extremely thin girdle).
emcry.gif
And since we both discovered pricescope, we realized that my e-ring was not ideally cut. It had extra facets and quite a large table, and wasn''t as brilliant as some of they yummy stones we''ve been seeing here. We had the option of going back to the B&M store that sold us the original ring because they had one of those lifetime upgrade policies (just had to spend a dollar more). The reason why we didn''t was because when they sold us the ring they never talked about cut (except for diamond shape) and we would have had to spend quite a few more dollars to get what we wanted. That''s why we decided to go to an internet vendor.

We heard really good things from fellow pscopers about Whiteflash and Renee hooked us up with an awesome stone!!! We also decided on the Vatche x-prong pave knife-edge setting in gold because my DH insisted that the ring I get match my current wedding ring (which is a gold knife-edge band). I agreed because I would never want to change my wedding ring - that''s the one piece of jewelry that I''m really sentimental about.
emteeth.gif

So here''s the stats:
1.603 carat RB ACA
7.56 x 7.59 x 4.62
F SI1 - totally eye-clean
Depth 61
Tab 56
Crown angle 34.6
Crown % 15.2
Pavillion angle 40.8
Pav % 43.1
HCA score 1.2

flipgirl.jpg

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!! I would love to see pictures of the ring with your w-band when you get a chance!!! They probably look GREAT together!!
30.gif

Congratulations on your anniversary!! What a wonderful way to celebrate!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock

knife edge, pave, AND yellow gold...with a gorgeous diamond on top of it. What a fantastic package!!

30.gif
30.gif
9.gif
And definitely a combo I haven''t seen around here. I am sure you are going to give us hand shots with your wedding band too!

Congrats on your fabulous upgrade!!

flipgirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/8/2005 1:42:29 AM
Author: AChiOAlumna
Very pretty!! I would love to see pictures of the ring with your w-band when you get a chance!!! They probably look GREAT together!!
30.gif

Congratulations on your anniversary!! What a wonderful way to celebrate!!
Thanks very much! I''m trying to post the handpics my DH took for me. And I do have one with my wedding ring! But I keep getting an error message.
emsad.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE the yellow gold knife edge band!!!! What a fabulous combo...with a bright sparkly to boot! Definitely want to see some pics of it with the band...please!!!
9.gif

anika

Shiny_Rock
Hi Flipgirl,
Your ring is gorgeous. Would love to see hand shots esp with your band.
Enjoy it!
10th anniversary is not to far; start planning now!
18.gif

flipgirl

Rough_Rock
I almost gave up, posting pics is hard. But I perservered!!!
emteeth.gif
Here''s the first handshot. Might look a little yellow b/c living room light is yellow.

fliphand.jpg

flipgirl

Rough_Rock
Okay, here''s my new e-ring with my wedding ring. There''s a gap between the two, but I don''t really mind it.
emteeth.gif

flip3.jpg

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Very purdy!!
30.gif
I like how your w-band and the e-ring has the same shape!!! Compliments your w-band very nicely!!

flipgirl

Rough_Rock
Last one! I have to get to sleep to get up for work tomorrow to pay for this ring!!!
emotion-20.gif

flip4.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
very beautiful, i am not a yellow gold fan for myself, but i absolutely love how it makes the white diamonds POP out so well esp intermingled with pave...it looks stunning and great on the hand too! wear it in the best of health.

rms

Brilliant_Rock
nice....cool little diamond on top of your wedding band too! You didn''t tell us about that.
emsmile.gif

Those rings look pretty substantial. How wide is each one?

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I love that set....have admired it on the website, but never saw actual pics!!! There''s also a yellow gold thread...you should post pics there, too. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy that new beauty!!!!
36.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
That''s a very sweet upgrade, flipgirl! Congrats!
The setting is really nice (and so perfect with your wedding band, too) but that stone...!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow I love the new ring.

I think it looks great with the band too.
Nice!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
We don''t get to see too many yellow gold pave- yours is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I really like the yellow gold pave. Those tiny diamonds really stand out and must sparkle like crazy. I like how your ring looks with you wedding band. very nice set..

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it!
36.gif

The combination of yellow gold, pave and that amazing stone are right up my alley.
9.gif

And yes, it looks great with your wedding band. Great choice!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous new ring Flipgirl! I have a new upgrade ring with an F SI1 diamond and I love the combination. Ideal cut stones make such a difference!!!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
WOW!!!
30.gif
Flipgirl- that ring looks awesome on your hand! Now all you have to do is call me for some earrings next time DH loses a camera....
9.gif
I am soooooo happy you are enjoying your ring- you deserve it!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Beautiful!!!
30.gif
As a yellow gold gal, I just LOVE seeing the different styles in YG... this is the first YG pave I have seen on here... I LOVE IT!!! Congratulations and thanks for the eye candy!
18.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
That is a very classy look! I love it...

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
omg, how cool is this ring?? i am usually not a fan of yellow gold but i am digging this ring
30.gif
love how low set the diamond is and the knife edge pave, very pretty!! congrats on the upgrade
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely, I love the pave!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very nice set.
36.gif
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I really like your setting--I don''t recall seeing anything like it in YG and it''s beautiful.
30.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome!
Gold gold is my favorite!
Awesome diamond 2 :}

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
NICE!!
30.gif
I am normally not a big fan of yellow gold but I am serious when I say that your ring is stunning! I really like the pave in the YG and your diamond is huge!!
6.gif
Congrats and enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results