shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My 5.6 carat ID Jewelry eternity band!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
DandiAndi said:
WOWEE, it's incredible!! I.D are in the process of making a tennis bracelet for me, and I can attest to their wonderful serive, I'm glad you had such a fantastic experience! You are one lucky lady!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Isn't their customer service awesome?! I can't wait to see your tennic bracelet- I'm sure it's going to be AMAZING! :appl:

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
GOOD LORD WOMAN! ! ! :lickout:

That is one gorgeous, fabulous, amazing eternity band. I can't wait til you have it and take more pictures! This is the main reason I try to stay away from PS! Congratulations on your upgrade band, she really is a droolworthy band. :)

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes! Are you sure you'll be able to move your arm with that ring on? Can't wait to see it IRL! :love: :love: :love:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Yes yes - I phone pics puh-lease!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love ID Jewelry - I saw something similar there and it was a KNOCKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Yekutiel is so amazing - I love working with him. SO pretty! So blingy! Just DELISH! Now I want one!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
HAND PICS!!!

It looks stunning! :cheeky:

STEPHANSON

Shiny_Rock
that is STUNNING !!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I hope you got the ring today and are loving it!!!! Pics a must when you have time!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

OH. MY. GOSH. !!!! It is PERFECT!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!

The stones are so white and 110% eye clean - not the tiniest spec from 1 inch away -- but the best thing is the sparkle! They sparkle like MAD! I couldn't capture that in the pics but I'll try with my real camera. :)

I'm so happy!!! I'm at work so have to be quick and sneaky :naughty: (I'll write up my experience, take better pics and reply to everyone's super nice comments and any questions when I get home).

Here are some iPhone pics I took - I was right next to a tree with bright red leaves outside, hence the pink tint and the indoor pics are in my window-less office with beige walls so the diamonds are picking up that tint as well..

outside.JPG

outside2.JPG

office lighting.JPG

profile in office.JPG

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my attempt at a "real life perspective" shot..

real life perspective.JPG

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, it's breathtaking! I'm sure you got no work done this afternoon because you were staring at your hand, lol! Can't wait for a million more photos!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
so beautiful!

It makes mine a "mini-me" version :)

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
LALove,

Your ring is beautiful! I am also looking to get one too and I think I will go with ID also. Is there one person you worked with?
Also is this ring light in weight? Does it feel good when on ...when your other fingers are next to it? I am worried that I
won't like the way it feels on. Thanks! Love Love Love your ring! Congrats!/user#

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! So glad you love it! Worth the wait!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Its so beautiful and looks great on your hand!!

kimber418|1288911610| said:
LALove,

Does it feel good when on ...when your other fingers are next to it?

I am also curious if it is comfortable, since you have large stones :lickout: (.40 each right?)

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Tuckins1, lizzyann01, OCmom, blingmyring, Laila, Yssie, MissGotRocks, oranges, Sarahbear, libramom, btrflygrl23, DandiAndi, SanDiegoLady, natyLad, Frenchgirl, yenny, gemgirl, tyty, antelope, SparkleNut, tigian, Bliss, Marquiseluv, Stephanson & poshpepper -- thank you all for your nice compliments :)

OCmom- I LOVE your ring!! :love: I originally wanted a u-prong but when I tried it on it just didn't look good on my stubby little finger. :???:

Kimber & poshpepper- Yep, they're 40pt stones. I find it comfortable but I think it does take getting used to if you normally wear thin bands. It sticks up about 4ish mm and is even in a low setting. It could have been set lower (with 13 diamonds) but I prefer the look of diamonds showing on the sides as opossed to being totally covered up by your other fingers. I think it'd be uncomfortable if you squeezed your fingers together but when do ever do that really? :) I tried on some larger eternity bands before I purchased this just to make sure it wouldn't bother me.

And, Kimber, the ring is light as I went with gold instead of platinum- probably about the weight of a chapstick. I worked with Luann and Yekutiel who's the owner. Both were super aweome to work with!

I'm still at work (boo!) so I'll have to write the review tomorrow and I'll definitely post better pics in the next couple of days.

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Bliss|1288821557| said:
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love ID Jewelry - I saw something similar there and it was a KNOCKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Yekutiel is so amazing - I love working with him. SO pretty! So blingy! Just DELISH! Now I want one!

Thanks! I agree- Yekutiel is pretty awesome :) Your gorgeous 5 stone and rave review is why I decided to go with ID and I'm SO happy I did! So thank you for that!! :D

PoshPrincess

Rough_Rock
I'm speechless.... that's the most beautiful eternity band I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the reply about the comfort, etc of your beautiful ring. I think you are right about getting used to it. For me
it just might take getting used to a thicker feel. I agree with you on the diamond settings. Can't wait to see more
photos! Thanks again for the names of the people you worked with! I can't stop looking at your photos!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
PoshPrincess|1288917129| said:
I'm speechless.... that's the most beautiful eternity band I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you! It kind of looks crappy in these poor pics -- it's MUCH nicer and sparkly in person. Hopefully my canon can capture what I see :)

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
kimber418|1288917763| said:
Thanks for the reply about the comfort, etc of your beautiful ring. I think you are right about getting used to it. For me
it just might take getting used to a thicker feel. I agree with you on the diamond settings. Can't wait to see more
photos! Thanks again for the names of the people you worked with! I can't stop looking at your photos!

I took a couple of pics for you to attempt to show how far the ring sticks out on the side.. It can be made lower and I'm pretty sure in uternity bands, the stones sit lower. So if you find the height bothers you/is not comfortable, but you like the look of larger diamonds, you can also consider lower settings. :)

height.JPG

height2.JPG

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
all I can say is wow!

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for posting the side view of the ring LAlove! I think I like the higher setting also. Did you go to NYC to try these on at all?
I suppose I could try some on locally... I just want to get the feel of it. Thanks again!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
kimber418|1288932715|2755578 said:
Thanks for posting the side view of the ring LAlove! I think I like the higher setting also. Did you go to NYC to try these on at all?
I suppose I could try some on locally... I just want to get the feel of it. Thanks again!

Nope I never went to their store (I don't live in NY) though I'd LOVE to go there and check out everything else they have! :naughty: I just went to local jewelers to try them on -- I didn't find a lot in the higher carat weights (besides Tiffany) so I focused on settings with some height. I just measured mine (with a ruler so it's not totally accurate) and it's actually just above 3mm tall I guess you'd say.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Looks great on.

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my review for ID Jewelry:

I've been saving for an 2.5-3 carat e-ring upgrade for some time now but I've always loved and wanted an eternity band. I think they are just so classic and timeless. So, I decided to get a small eternity band to "hold me over" until I got my upgrade. I did a lot of research on the different PS vendors, read a bunch of reviews and decided on what specs I wanted for the diamonds. Based on the rave reviews I read for IDJ both here and on Ivouch, and their great prices, I decided to go with IDJ.

I first contacted them via their general email about an eternity band with 5 point stones (I LOVE the delicate bands) back in the winter of 09 I think. Luann responded to my inquiry right away and was very helpful and informative. The money I'd be spending on any jewelry would come from my upgrade stash and I just couldn't decide how much I wanted to spend on another piece since it would affect when I would get the upgrade. So, I changed my mind a million times on which eternity band to get and sent Luann probably 50 emails LOL and she was always very prompt to reply, very helpful and very kind-- I was worried she'd get annoyed with all my queries and no purchases but there was never even the slightest hint of anything but willingness to help me with my decision. :)

I finally decided that I needed something blingier than a delicate eternity band to keep my diamond demons at bay :D I ordered a 2ctw 5 stone band. I did this via email and only called in to give my cc info. This was in the spring/summer of this year. It came really quickly and was gorgeous! It was perfect minus a small nick in the band which Luann offered to pay to ship back to them so it could be polished. Since I didn't plan on keeping it forever (I decided before I purchased it that'd I'd upgrade it to a full eternity in the future) I decided not to send it in to be polished.

After a week or so I decided I just didn't *love* it. It was gorgeous but it wasn't an eternity band.

I sent it back in and shortly after ordered a full eternity with 30 point stones. That ring was gorgeous as well, however, I could see a small amount of metal from the baskets peeking out around some of the diamonds. I contacted Luann about this and she told me to send it back and they'd fix it. Well, after having 40 pointers, the 30 pointers looked small. I decided to send back the ring with 30 pt stones and upgrade it to 40 pt stones.

When the new ring came, it didn't meet my expectations, which, to be fair, are crazy high. There were a couple of carbon spots in 2 of the stones, 1 or 2 of the stones were spaced a bit further apart than the others and a set of prongs wasn't uniform. To see if I was crazy or being too much of a perfectionist, I had several friends look at the ring and and asked them what was wrong with it-- none of them could see any imperfections. I then pointed out the one set of prongs being a bit squished and most of them could "kind of" see what I meant. Then I pointed out the 2 diamonds with the carbon spots and none of my friends could see them from 8" away. I guess I couldn't see them from about 12" away but what I wanted was eye clean from an inch away LOL. I pointed out the spacing difference between a couple of stones and no one could see that either. My conclusion is that I'm just pickier than most. I contacted Luann and she asked me to please call Yekutiel so he could go over with me personally what I was unhappy with.

I have to admit I was a bit intimidated to call him. I figured he was probably thinking I was a PITA and wished I'd never contacted them. :rolleyes: :sick: But he was SO nice and very approachable! It truly felt like I was talking to a friend. He told me he'd fix the ring and make it exactly like I wanted and asked me to please tell him in detail how I wanted the ring to be. I went over the prongs, the spacing, the height of the setting, the clarity ie my definition of eye clean- everything. He said he'd make me an entirely new ring and personally oversee it and when I received the new ring, if I didn't love it, he'd refund my money. He also told me that since I'm very particular (which he was not complaining about at all) that next time I should call him to make sure we're on the same page as far as what I expect/want. It was a great conversation.

While I was waiting for the new ring to be made, I happened to stumble upon a cushion cut diamond on Bluenile that was below my budget and looked like it could be my upgrade. (I'd been looking for a cushion for 6+ months before I contacted IDJ, and had a couple of PS vendors looking but no one could find what I wanted in my budget so I gave up and decided to up my budget to get a round.) I emailed Yekutiel the GIA cert to see what he thought of it and the next day he called me up and told me he'd pulled the stone for me to get a look at it! We went over it and I told him what I was looking for (chunky etc) and he said it didn't really fit the bill though was very nice and was willing to send me pics/ASET etc. I declined but was impressed AGAIN with his customer service and generally kind (and funny) demeanor. :)

I just got my ring yesterday and it is PERFECT. 100% perfect. It totally exceeds my expectations! So, even though there were those "bumps" in the road, I feel what REALLY matters is how a company handles those types of situations. And IDJ couldn't have handled it any better- AWESOME customer service!

It's really cloudy and ugly out here today and I don't want to put up any more pics that so do not do this ring justice but as soon as the sun comes out I'll take tons of pics with my canon and post them (probably by Sunday). :)

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the feedback on comfort and the profile pics, much appreciated =)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa!!

That's incredible :love: :love: :love: :love:

Gigantic Eternity just jumped several places up my want list :sun:

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
LaLove,
Thanks for the awesome review. Makes me want to call and order one right now! I love your ring and so glad you posted because I
love it so much more than the U settings. I can't believe the customer service they have. I am so happy you found this place.
Now all I have to do is see if this will work for a Christmas gift from my husband! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results