shape
carat
color
clarity

My 5.6 Carat Eternity Band is here!! THANK YOU Pricescope!

dwj6211

Shiny_Rock
lovedogs said:
Sorry to be late to this party (WHAT A RING!), but do you mind sharing how high your ring is? I am looking for something exactly like that (except with smaller stones). I adore the profile, the prongs, everything! I hope you are still loving it! :appl:

@lovedogs thank you so much! I just measured it "roughly". It's right around 4mm high. I think the profile and how low it sits on my finger is my favorite thing about it.

It was very important to me for it to be as low profile as possible because I love that look—and there's really nothing "special" about the setting so I wanted it to be as low and minimal metal showing for it to appear as being "just diamonds".

I'm guessing that the smaller the diamonds are, the lower it can be set naturally... Based on the depth of the diamonds.

I do still love it... I do however wish the diamonds were a bigger (but I still love it).

I think the lower profile it is, the smaller the diamonds actually appear... My best friend has the exact same size diamonds as mine, in hers, however, her ring is in the same setting but with thicker metal and hers appears to be much bigger than mine....

Here are two photos.

1. Measurement of mine.

2. Hers in contrast to mine... (Mine is on the bottom, hers is second from the top)

4b147928568ba9158df88a9cae57bacc.jpg
cb1e030fa74fe6bdb812df45dea1980c.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: My 5.6 Carat Eternity Band is here!! THANK YOU Pricescop

Thanks so much for all the info, DWJ! I really appreciate it, and the extra pics :) You are the best!

himni

Shiny_Rock

perfection! I want one now LOL.. Congrats its just beautiful!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow! Holy moly! I have to wipe this drool off my keyboard before it fries my computer.

What a beautiful ring. I love the profile. :love:

And the last picture you posted on this page is just amazing! :clap:

marym

Shiny_Rock

WOW!! How did I miss this beauty? :love:

dwj6211

Shiny_Rock

Thank you all for your kind words!

rinkyb

Shiny_Rock

Wow !! Amazing ring!! :clap:

Poem9Leti

Rough_Rock

You've created a beautiful band - I love the side profile and how you can see so much of the stones. Just beautiful. :)

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock

Awesome band!! :love:

Skhii

Shiny_Rock

dwj6211, your eternity band is breathtaking... I could watch the video all day, lol. May I ask your ring size? Have you found the ring to be comfortable and durable? Thank you!

dwj6211

Shiny_Rock

Skhii said:
dwj6211, your eternity band is breathtaking... I could watch the video all day, lol. May I ask your ring size? Have you found the ring to be comfortable and durable? Thank you!

Thank you so much skhii :)

I am a 7.5 ring size. I find it to be extremely comfortable. I think that's due to its low profile. It certainly isn't a ring that you "forget you're wearing" as it can be felt on my finger. Sometimes when I wear a ring I'll forget I'm wearing it, not the case with this. I definitely feel it on my finger, but not so much that it rubs against my middle and pinky fingers.

I wear it virtually every day, I've found it to be durable but then again if I'm going to be doing something that requires a lot of hand strength I'll take it off.

The one thing that bothers me slightly is—I was thinking about getting two more eternity bands each about 1.5 — 2 TCW to stack on each side (because I do feel strongly that I wish I had gone for bigger diamonds, as on my hand it's right at that cut off of being "everyday vs. a real eyesore" ... and I really wanted to go towards more eyesore lol) due to the low profile and exposed diamond girdles, it would really rub against anything you stack it with, and possibly cause chipping. Sometime in 2017, I'll either make a decision to trade up to overall larger diamonds, or maybe work with the jeweler to create two additional bands that would pose the lease risk for rubbing.

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
This ring is DA BOMB!!! seriously...just stunning!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results