shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 3.55 OEC in ERD RG/WG solitaire

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Val, it is absolutely stunning, so delicate and graceful. I love, love, looooove your stone with RG. The setting shows off your OEC perfectly!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How gorgeous...the setting compliments the stone perfectly. Glad you are happy with it.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Well done...
Great result and glad that you LOORRVE it.

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like the wait was worth it! And kudos to you for having the patience. I second armywife, the gallery just makes the ring so graceful and fluid. That diamond is just stunning in the setting you chose. Congrats!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of the most beautiful engagement I have ever saw. I love the delicate, plain shank and just right size prongs. This thread made me missing my solitaire... :shock: ....

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Don't know that you asked, but I love it best with the two diamond bands. The diamond is so large, it may even look great with all three bands. I love a stack with a big ole diamond like that.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Both the diamond and the setting are just stunning!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, how can you not love it at first sight? It's GORGEOUS!! Love the setting too :love:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
A real beauty! So elegant too. I love your OEC and your stunning setting!! I love all of the photos too! Enjoy!! :appl: :appl: :love:

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
I'm not one for solitaires, but when it comes with so much coverage - I certainly wouldn't say no :naughty:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sonyachancs|1393462449|3623778 said:
I'm not one for solitaires, but when it comes with so much coverage - I certainly wouldn't say no :naughty:

Hehe, me too!

It's beautiful! I love the rose gold.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is exquisite!!!

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love the setting with the diamonds between the prongs in the basket. Congratulations on a stunning result!

Rika

Rough_Rock
Phenomenal! Congrats! :appl: :love:

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring!!! It is like a small piece of art :love: Your OEC is so exquisite and that setting matches it perfectly!!! It is one of the most beautiful designs I have ever seen. Congrats!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ERD did an amazing job, and the T&Co ring is a perfect match.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word :love: :love: :love:

I had to de-lurk to say that your ring is ridiculously gorgeous.

Seriously perfect... Congratulations... :appl:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This level of beauty raises the bar for all future bling posts!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love the facet pattern on your stone, and the setting is GORGEOUS!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Hypnotic! I just get sucked into the facet pattern and the colors oh my!!

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Abby12|1393370466|3622946 said:
Beautiful rings!! :love:
What style is the white gold stacker? It is hard to see from the pic, but looks like a bezel set eternity??

I am going to reply to everyone individually a little later. Thanks to everyone for all the compliments!!!

Abby, the WG stacker is a .40 ctw shared prong eternity. It's not mine...just one I was trying on. I am having a hard time deciding which band I want to go with. Imagine that! :rolleyes: Hopefully I will decide soon!!!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Yayyyyyyyyy!! :love: FINALLLY!! :cheeky: I just adore everything from the diamond to the wedding bands. Upon further thought, I really do like that single prong with your ring. I think it adds a wonderful texture and looks so feminine. Just perfect for you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just a spectacular ring! :love: Gorgeous diamond and ERD did a fantastic job on the setting! If I were looking for a solitaire setting today, I think that would be the one! So happy for you that you found what you really love!

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much - derbygal, audilover, ariel, yennyfire, magpie, ecf,

rosetta - I can't believe I didn't love it at first either. :lol: This kind of thing happens to me when there is too much pressure in my mind. :roll:

Circe - I agree. ERD, for how well priced they are, is putting out an fantastic product with great quality. I am a believer!!!

LJSmom - The Tiffany metro is not mine yet. I am keeping my eye out for a good pre-loved one. I just can't pay the Tiffany premium! ;-)

sweetpea&babycorn - Thank you so much! I do love stacking with this ring. I have found that pretty much anything under 2mm looks good with it...WG, RG, YG...which was my goal so :appl: . The shank is very delicate and doesn't look good with anything thicker though...okay by me since I don't have much stacking real estate. BTW, your screen name is so cute! Is one of those the cutie in your avatar?

More later...

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I am just BLOWN AWAY by how beautiful this setting is. It's an absolute stunner. I adore the simplicity of the setting and yet.. And yet... The details are magical. It is beautiful from every angle. I am so glad you are happy with this setting. It almost, almost makes me want a solitaire!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!... :love: Can I have it?.. 8)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
That setting is breathtaking and so is the gorgeous OEC. Wear it in good health! :wavey:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Whooohooo, congrats on being Jewel of the Week! :appl:

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
arkieb - Thanks!!! You have been so helpful with your knowledge of diamond undertones and lower colors! I really appreciate all the information you have shared. :D This stone does appear whiter. I think the reason is two-fold. First, it's GIA M instead of EGL so I do believe it is a bit whiter. It also has edge to edge brightness which makes the whole stone look larger and whiter.

gemmyblond - I agree. ERD got that pinch juuuuust right!

rosebloom - You are singing my song! I can't wait to add some stackers to my life. :D

asscherlover halo - Wow! I am flattered...especially since I covet your gorgeous asscher/setting!

acinom - thank you so much! In another life I was meant to have a tapered french cut setting like yours!!! I will have to settle for a band someday. ;-)

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Roxy - I'm glad I let it "woo" me too! I will definitely be adding a shared prong band in my near future!!!

vinjewels - thank you so much! I will show my husband your post because I don't believe "patience" is a word he uses to describe me very often. :naughty:

confection - awww...thanks! I'm glad you like it since you are a fellow colored metal lover. ;-)

AnnaH - I like it stacked with 3 bands too. Unfortunately I don't have the loooong, super slender fingers a lot of the ladies on here have so I have a 2 stack maximum! :lol:

eh613 - I plead temporary insanity in the case of not loving it immediately. I imagine this phenomenon can best be likened to buyers remorse. I got over it pretty quickly. I do love it now. I considered not mentioning it, but I like to keep it real! :D

laila - yes, I love the RG too! ERD's 18k RG is perfect imo!!!!

Thank you armywife, gregchang, bright ice, love2sparkle, bbziggy, sonyachancs, woofmama, mikla, rika,

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results