shape
carat
color
clarity

My 3.21ct AVR in CvB setting! Lots of pictures, ready?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Been ready! :appl: It looks really lovely! The milgraining and single cuts are TDF! Will you be wearing a band with it? I think it is a statement piece all by itself! :cheeky:

Can we get further distance perspective shots, pretty please?!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats with your stunning piece! Your diamonds pops in this setting. The detailing of this ring is exquisite. I love the music theme, the migraine, the lovely halo...
Enjoy your beautiful piece. Is it exactly like you expected it to be (probably better!!!)?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! :love: :cheeky: Caysie does it again!! It's so beautiful -- CONGRATS!! :appl: :appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! I love everything about it. Your stone looks amazing in that setting and it looks so regal on your hand. Enjoy it immensely! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a weird typo. I meant to write milgrain instead of migrain naturally :lol:
Do you have more photo's :naughty:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
CvB did such a wonderful job with this ring! I hear that it isn't an easy ring to make but I think they nailed it! I can imagine it takes a certain level of mastery to make such a ring. The ring was cast in several pieces then put together to give it that hand-forged look, without compromising structural integrity... Something technical Magic happened there, this dynamic duo does wonders, I tell ya!! Caysie has a great eye; I trust her aesthetics completely. So, there were some delays but life happens, it happens to all of us, I understand. In the end, C and her team finished this exquisite ring. And I am very happy with the product.

The single cuts especially are very well cut, they sparkle like mad in person. Milgraining is impeccable. F holes amazingly accurate with extra panache, which by the way were modeled after my violin f holes; Caysie hand-drew before CAD basing the shape of the 'real' ones.

A BIG HUGE THANK YOU TO CvB for making me this beauty!!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elysian, that is amazing. So happy for you that it turned out so well!! Congratulations! :appl: :love: :appl: Caysie and you worked well together!!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Michelez said:
I love all the detail - it's very beautiful!

Thank you, Michelez! CvB ooze talent!

m-2-b said:
Been ready! :appl: It looks really lovely! The milgraining and single cuts are TDF! Will you be wearing a band with it? I think it is a statement piece all by itself! :cheeky:

Can we get further distance perspective shots, pretty please?!

Thank you, m2b! I think this baby will be flying solo, no band next to it. It's substantial yet dainty in person, quite an amazing piece of art that I will get to wear everyday. Everytime I look at it, I want to bite my right hand knuckles... It's insane!!!!

Alex T said:
This is beautiful! The detail is amazing!

Thank you, Alex!

Acinom said:
Congrats with your stunning piece! Your diamonds pops in this setting. The detailing of this ring is exquisite. I love the music theme, the migraine, the lovely halo...
Enjoy your beautiful piece. Is it exactly like you expected it to be (probably better!!!)?

Thank you, Acinom! I get a migrain from staring at the diamonds and the details, because it's so beautiful!! Lol, I know what you mean, dear friend!! To answer your question: It rocks my soul. Cheesy enough?

msop04 said:
WOW!! :love: :cheeky: Caysie does it again!! It's so beautiful -- CONGRATS!! :appl: :appl:

Agreed!!!

redwood66 said:
Just beautiful! I love everything about it. Your stone looks amazing in that setting and it looks so regal on your hand. Enjoy it immensely! :appl:

Thank you, redwood66! I love that you described it as regal; that's exactly what I thought when I first saw the ring! I tried to match my hand poses to make it look sexay enough to showcase the beauty of the ring. I do apologize for my non manicured chubby (muscular?lol) hands.

To be continued...

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
It is breathtaking!!!!! I have been waiting for you to post pictures of this beauty. Caysie did an amazing job!!! You probably can't stop staring at it! I have a few projects I am waiting on from her, and am on pins and needles, I can't even imagine how you must have felt waiting for this piece of art. Bravo!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

This looks even better than some of your inspiration pictures!!! Btw- do you have the drawing/sketch of your ring? Would you mind sharing? I ask only because I am curious to see how they turn out? My ring will look nothing like this, but I am curious to see, that is if you don't mind sharing? My current projects didn't entail this, but my other projects will... I'm so happy for you!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunner!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, an amazing ring!... :appl:

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
It is amazing just how personal and perfect this is! And the attention to detail is completely out of this world! :appl:

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Now that's a ring!! :love: It's spectacular :appl: Enjoy wearing that eye catching stunner and enjoy all the comments that will surely be coming your way - beautiful!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - glad you are enjoying it so much! It is such a grand design!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring. Those violin F holes are amazing.. So detailed and intricate! [emoji7] [emoji7]

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Elysian, I can only imagine how thrilled you must be with that ring! It is truly exquisite and Caysie and her bench did a fabulous job again!!! Your AVR is like the crowning glory sitting there on top! Gorgeous stone and ring!!! Wow, I just can't get over how well it turned out! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results