shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2nd wedding band and new solitaire

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
My husband took me shopping to order my second wedding band. On the way out he knew I wanted to look at solitaires to get an idea of what size rock I would want in the future. I started trying things on and found a beautiful 2 ct that I liked. I informed him that my dream size would be that. I was all set to leave and he asked if I minded having a used diamond (since that one was a trade in)of course it was not even an issue with me. So he said lets get it. I was floored. I hated the settting it was in so we picked a simple solitaire basket setting and ordered it in palladium. Fast forward six weeks we picked up both rings yesterday, I am in love.
Stats-
2.01 H VS1 Triple X Table 57 depth 62.5 size 5.5
1.5 mm wedding band .22ctw

lk2ct1.jpg

lk2ct2.jpg

lk2ct5.jpg

afreebird

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous!! I love how your new solitaire looks between the two bands; simple and beautiful! Your husband rocks!! I love impromptu purchases like that; so much fun!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Love your new set! :love: Such a classic look. But I also really liked your other set...what didn't you like about it? :((

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the delicateness of your new band. Your other set was gorgeous too.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I love the sleek lines of your new engagement ring combined with the diamonds in the wedding band-- looks wonderful together!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a very nice surprise! very beautiful! :love: What will you do with your original diamond?

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh so pretty! Great finger coverage, nothing like the simple beauty of a solitaire next to an diamond band. Will you wear your halo as an RHR? Enjoy!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I thought the halo was your new ring! I wasn't sure if it was a halo but it's gorgeous! Both rings are stunning, and now
you have two rings to wear!! Gorgeous, lucky girl!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am wearing my halo as a RHR right now. I can't see me ever getting rid of it or not wearing it because it is the diamond dh proposed to me with.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow did you score honey! A very happy Valentine's Day to you! I love the second w-band, and of course, I love the new solitaire. Now you have the very best of both world's, a halo (and a Veraggio at that!) and a hunky gorgeous solitaire. I think if my husband ever said to me "honey, let's buy that two carat diamond", I'd wonder who stole my husband and who this man was standing next to me! You're a lucky lady indeed!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow - the new solitaire is gorgeous, and the wedding band is to die for as well! :appl:

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, how sweet of your husband. Congrats on getting your dream rock!!! :love: :love: :love: And another w-band too!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, all of the rings are gorgeous! I especially love your new solitiare, though - it's huge, and the setting is simple & perfect.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring- did you trade this one in for your new pear?

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
great classic set! :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I do not even have this anymore, returned in the time period. Love my pear.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My goodness! What a wonderful hubby and a gorgeous new ring! You're one lucky lady!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1315396908|3011485 said:
My goodness! What a wonderful hubby and a gorgeous new ring! You're one lucky lady!

This is what she traded in for her new pear!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results