shape
carat
color
clarity

My 20th Anniversary sapphire ring will be here soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-20th-anniversary-sapphire-ring.102086/

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
cushioncutnut-holy cow! you must be chomping at the bit to put this beauty on your finger! I love the split shank. The sapphire is just impeccable! Please post hand shots in the future!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Beechezz....... I have great anticipation for the arrival of this ring!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait for you to get it!! Soooo exciting! So excited for pictures. You always take great pictures. When do you think you''ll get it?

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that''s stunning. I''m soo hoping for handshots when you get that beauty.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is absolutely gorgeous. How on earth are you going to wait 9 months to wear it. I would have to make my husband hide it.
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I said it in your other thread, but I''ll say it again here-- I LOVE IT!!!!!! It''s absolutely gorgeous. You are one lucky lady
2.gif
congratulations on the big anniversary, too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results