shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2 Upgrades

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My upgrades arrive while I am at work and DH is at home. DH is a major Monty Python fan and this is a Killer Rabbit I got to put on top of his Christmas stocking this year. Captions are what he had on the photos when he sent them to me at work.

KR1.JPG

KR2.JPG

KR4a.jpg

KR5a.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The last of the Killer Rabbit photos.

KR6.JPG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
SWEET!!!! Spill the beans about everything..... Very nice upgrades, marcy!!! That killer rabbit really came thru for you! :D

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now my upgrades. I had .72 ctw diamond studs. These are .92 ctw studs. I don't have any real stats on them. They are G-H-I finest cut.

EAR4.jpg

EARR.jpg

EAR3.jpg

EAR1.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a Kentucky Blue sapphire RHR. I had a smaller KB sapphire with 2 diamond accents I traded in for this. The stone is 1.17 ct 6.33 round. The ring is WG .19 ctw PC diamonds.

KB1.jpg

KB2.jpg

KB3.jpg

KB5.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love:

MY

GOODNESS!!!!

OMG that is beyond AMAZING!!! It took my breathe away!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Enerchi. :wavey:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It really is!! do you have a profile shot you (or the killer rabbit!) could photograph and post?? That is a GORGEOUS ring!!!

I'm dazzled with the flashes of brilliant light --- but did I miss where they were from? I'm trying to regain my vision and oxygen at the same time! :bigsmile: 8-) 8-) 8-)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! :appl:

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the killer rabbit shots. Marty is creative! Your upgrades are beautiful. I especially like the sapphire setting. You take great pics!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love killer rabbit and your upgrades! So very pretty and I love your hubby's sense of humor!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1336096587|3187098 said:
It really is!! do you have a profile shot you (or the killer rabbit!) could photograph and post?? That is a GORGEOUS ring!!!

I'm dazzled with the flashes of brilliant light --- but did I miss where they were from? I'm trying to regain my vision and oxygen at the same time! :bigsmile: 8-) 8-) 8-)

Enerchi, I will post a profile shot in a few minutes. The flashes of light are from sunlight coming in from behind the shot and I put the ring on a CD.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Skippy! How are you?

SparklyOEC, thank you. We’ve got our $12.95 out of the Killer Rabbit. DH teases me with it a lot.

Deegee, thank you. Marty has quite the imagination. I like to dabble in photography.

Thank you, MissGotRocks. Marty has quite the sense of humor. We laugh a lot.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the profile shot and a few more close ups.

KBProfile.jpg

KB7.jpg

KB6.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Awesome pieces Marcy! Enjoy!

cheers--Sahron

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesomeness!! And your husband is a trip!!! The blue of that sapphire is otherwordly. Congratulations and enjoy your beautiful new baubles!! :appl:

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful- are you sure that's not the Easter Bunny?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Bright Ice. It's always fun to get new bling.

Thanks, Sharon. I will enjoy them.

KristyDarling, thank you I really like the color too. My husband is a pretty cool guy. Of course, I am partial.

Lulu, thank you. No the Killer Rabbit is not the Easter bunny. He has big teeth, of course they are felt. :bigsmile:

Screen Shot 2012-05-03 at 9.01.33 PM.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Mayk!

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
Love the rabbit photos! It makes me wish I'd picked up a killer bunny when we went to see Spamalot.

Gorgeous upgrades. I love the sapphire ring design.

The earrings look beautifully sparkly, too.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Lotus99. We saw Spamalot too and loved it. I came home that night and looked for "Killer Rabbit" on Amazon. They had the larger one as well but I thought the little one would be perfect for my husband's desk. My earrings are quite sparkly. Most of my RHR have thinner bands but I am really like this setting.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, that sapphire ring is TDF!! And the upgrade on the earrings is lovely! Your DH is a trip! Love the bunny!! Hopefully, he'll bring you more treasures in the years to come!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Your sapphire ring is stunning! And yay for larger diamond studs :appl: :appl: :appl:

Cute photos :bigsmile:

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Since I myself am I huge Monty Python fan, I just love the killer rabbit photos. The gaping mouth on the stuffed animal cracks me up, especially the shot of the ring in its mouth!

Beautiful upgrades. The sapphire RHR is such a pretty cornflower blue. Wear them in good health :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you yennyfire. I hope the bunny brings me more treasures too.

Thank you Amys Bling.

Thank you Stargurl78. It’s always a good thing to get slightly larger studs.

DearBudda, thank you. That is my favorite color of blue.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since it's sunny out and I am home this morning I did have to try for a few more photos. BTW the third box was my EC RHR that needed a repair.

KBColor.jpg

ERRDish.jpg

ERRClose.jpg

ERR6.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results