shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2.28 J SI2 ACA in WF Tiffany Half Round Solitaire Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Just thought I would share my new stone and setting with everyone. I have had this since the begining of March and I am so in love with it!
I really wanted a 6 prong solitaire and I like the Tiffany setting but not the knife edge so I have WF make it with a half round shank instead. It is about 2.4mm in width and in most of the pics I have it paired with a really cute w-band that I bought from Bouvier Jewelers in Boston. It is 1.14 CTW eternity band about 2.4mm as well.

Here is the link to my stone: 2.28 J SI2 ACA

Here comes the pics.........

2.28KT3.jpg

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that''s gorgeous! A beautiful SI2, and stunning band! Congrats!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
... last one for now....whew am tired! Sorry for so many pics.
11.gif
12.gif

kthandshot 9457.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK that''s perfection KT!!!! Love your new stone, those arrows are so crisp. It''s huge, and the setting?? WF really listened to you, it''s outstanding. My new fave setting now. Fluid, love the swoopy basket head, not too thin, just right.
2.gif

AND that wedding band, so lovely. A great find on your part. Goes so well with your ering.

I have to say, your new set is stupendous!!! CONGRATS!!! Wear it in the best of health. How you kept it from us till now, that must have been hard. ENJOY!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! It''s fantastic, what a great find!! Congrats!
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh it''s a beauty! Congratulations. It''s so firey.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHAT a find, it''s fabulous, congrats KT!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing ring, with such an awesome stone!!!

I am loving seeing all these beautiful ''lower'' colour stones at the moment... it increases my confidence about moving to a different colour when I upgrade, as all your stones are so lovely.. so, thankyou!

I absolutely LOVE your ring... and wow... over 2 and a quarter carats.. yummy!

Did anyone notice a face in diamond in this photo: https://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/download.asp?fileID=112949&topicID=83575&forumID=8&catID=1 ?

Maybe it was just me :)

Congratulations KT!!!!

x x x

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results