shape
carat
color
clarity

My 10 Year Anniversary Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone, I thought I''d take some time to introduce myself. I live in San Diego with my husband of ten years. My husband''s in the military and I''m finishing my Bachelor''s Degree in Interior Design. We have a dog named Hera and a cat named Cassanova. I''ve been a total diamond nut and I''ve upgraded my ring four times. There are soooo many options out there, it''s too hard to narrow it to just one!!
Okay, so since I''m on summer break I have hads lots of time to put together my ring pics for all of you enjoy (or hope you enjoy).

About a month ago I came here and decided to use a pricescope vendor. Initially I was looking for a cushion but I always want the combination of quality and size. I contacted Mark at ERD and by the time he got back from vacation I changed my mind and wanted a round diamond. I still went through Mark and he found me this diamond:

1.57 round
7.43x7.48 x4.59
I
SI2 ( my untrained eye can''t even find the inclusions with a loupe even though according to the GIA paper there a few large feathers)
cut grade excellent
VG polish and symmetry
depth 61.6
table 56
med to slth girdle
faint flour
scored 1.0 HCA

I''m sorry I don''t have any pics with flowers, I have an oceanfront apartment and so I took the pics with shells. I took the pictures at sunset and the sun rays were filtering through UV filtered windows so I don''t think there''s any flourescence activated. (I think that''s how it works). Also there''s a lot of them so sorry if it gets boring.

DSCN03840001.JPG

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! and i LOVE that you used those shells as your prop instead of flowers. creative and fitting to your home and location. too cute!

AND i just graduated with a bachelors in interior design AND i just moved to california!! lots in common! oh, AND my ring is from Mark also!!

anyways, your ring is great! very lovely!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I was trying to show a little of the warmth of the I diamond, but I'm not sure I was successful

DSCN04060001_1.JPG

Hera

Ideal_Rock
MMM, we really do have a lot in common!! I''m getting ready to start my final year at SDSU. Are you working here already?

Hera

Ideal_Rock
emsmile.gif

DSCN02900001.JPG

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Is it just me or does the darker tone of my skin make my diamond look whiter?

DSCN04250001.JPG

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 2:15:28 AM
Author: heraanderson
I got a lot of blue fire

Oh my, it is sooo pretty. I love that Ritani eternity band too. So delicate and lovely. How wide is that band??

Love shell prop, and also, your ocean! I''m on the other coast. I should use my shells and my beach for some pics too. Me, I used a crack in the sidewalk as the prop, a window sill, or just my old-looking (sigh) fingers.

Jeannie

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
happy anniversary...gorgeous upgrade!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings!!!! Congrats on the upgrade
9.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL RING!!!
3.gif

Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary!
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary! Gorgeous rings and upgrade! I envy your view too!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous new upgrade and fabulous set! (very similar to mine, so I LOVE it of coarse!
30.gif
). You are lucky to have such beautiful coloring---I think Mara once mentioned this skin coloring issue. I am FAIR and it sure doesn''t help the color of the stone for me.........although I do absolutely love my J SI2 diamond! If I had your beautiful coloring I could pull off a K for sure!
3.gif
What is the CTW of that gorgeous eternity band?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on 10 years! A beautiful stone and ring you have there...and a beautiful kitty!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for your nice comments
emsmile.gif

My Ritani band is 2mm and 1.04 ctw. I love it and I think it makes my diamond look bigger. No shame in that right!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
WOWeee! What a lovely set! That stone looks huge and yes it is white! Congrats on your 10th...glad you hung in there for the reward! Just kidding.

I also wanted to commend you on your photo shoot most creative!! Good job! Feel free to post more!!

DKS

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Actually I think it could be either 1.04ctw or 1.23ctw on the eternity band. I think it''s the 1.23ctw though

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results