shape
carat
color
clarity

MWM Petite Torchiere (photos)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TopSecret

Rough_Rock
Yeah, yeah, you direly need handshots. I know. Let me propose first.
27.gif

Photos from Mark, mashed together by yours truly.

Ring: MWM Petite Torchiere. 2.5mm width, size 6.25. (Link)

Rock: 1.06ct J SI1, med. blue flour. From GOG. (Link)

collage_mwm_pt.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
You knew exactly what I was going to say !!!

Good luck with the proposal - she is going to die when she sees that gorgeous ring.

BTW - don''t forget handshots !!!
11.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Breathtaking ring....I am looking forward to those handshots!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring. Gorgeous stone and Mark Morrel's settings are to die for. The Torchiere is so beautiful. You made some excellent choices!! We'll be waiting for hand shots, after the proposal, of course!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love this setting! You did a great job. Can''t wait to see more pictures!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
ooooo. pretty!!

good luck on the proposal!! she''ll love this beauty!
36.gif

i can''t wait to see some handshots!!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
it''s perfect!! i really love it! good luck with the proposal and congratulations!!!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 9:52:54 PM
Author:TopSecret
27.gif

Watch out girls, we've got a feisty one!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Feisty? I think it''s quite kind that he put together the collage and made real working links for us. Most posters didn''t even bother with working links.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/5/2008 5:45:05 AM
Author: swingirl
Feisty? I think it''s quite kind that he put together the collage and made real working links for us. Most posters didn''t even bother with working links.
TS, the ring is stunning. MM''s work is always impeccable. Good luck with the proposal!

That says a lot. I''m with you swingirl. I haven''t mastered the "linky" thing myself yet! I keep screwing it up...
40.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
wowzer.gif
OMG it''s just perfect! Completely, totally and absolutely stunning.
36.gif
She''s going to LOVE it! And if she doesn''t I can take it off your hands for you...
2.gif

TopSecret

Rough_Rock
I don''t think I''ve ever interpreted "feisty" to have negative connotations... no worries.

Thanks for the compliments on the ring. I haven''t taken delivery of it yet; Rich Sherwood is appraising it sometime within the next several days. The proposal will probably occur w/in the next two weeks or so. I don''t have definitive plans for that yet.
7.gif

My gf has no idea what she''s getting. We only did the ring shopping thing @ mall stores.
9.gif

TopSecret

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/5/2008 8:25:54 AM
Author: geckodani
wowzer.gif
36.gif
She''s going to LOVE it! And if she doesn''t I can take it off your hands for you...
2.gif
Deal!

I may charge you an awful lot for shipping though...

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2008 8:34:45 AM
Author: TopSecret

Date: 9/5/2008 8:25:54 AM
Author: geckodani
wowzer.gif
36.gif
2.gif
Deal!

I may charge you an awful lot for shipping though...
LOL.
1.gif
Fair enough.
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 9:52:54 PM
Author:TopSecret
27.gif

Honestly. Where are peoples priorities these days??
20.gif

9.gif
It''s swoonable, better be ready to catch her!
2.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*sigh* just beautiful!!!

best wishes for your proposal!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
If your g/f has only seen mall store diamonds, she is going to FLIP when she sees the MWM! It''s gorgeous!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!!!

smooleys

Rough_Rock
Topsecret, I just asked you a question in a prior posting of mine in RockyTalky. If you don''t see it, I figured I would post it here since this is your post. It said:

"Hey Top Secret, nice pics of your MM ring! I just ordered a Sunburst myself. You mentioned that you are having yours appraised by RS. Is GOG giving you a full appraisal themselves to submit for insurance? You are having it done by RS just for peace of mind I assume?

I''m just wondering if I should get my ring independently appraised when it''s finished."

Thanks. I was only going to use GOG''s appraisal for insurance, which is why I''m asking.

TopSecret

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/5/2008 11:28:23 AM
Author: smooleys
Topsecret, I just asked you a question in a prior posting of mine in RockyTalky. If you don''t see it, I figured I would post it here since this is your post. It said:

''Hey Top Secret, nice pics of your MM ring! I just ordered a Sunburst myself. You mentioned that you are having yours appraised by RS. Is GOG giving you a full appraisal themselves to submit for insurance? You are having it done by RS just for peace of mind I assume?

I''m just wondering if I should get my ring independently appraised when it''s finished.''

Thanks. I was only going to use GOG''s appraisal for insurance, which is why I''m asking.
Sorry I missed your post... I''m on the way out the door, but real quick:

I''m only having RS formally appraise it. I wanted a third-party appraisal; GOG''s receipt was enough for me at this stage. I haven''t insured anything yet, aside from that through FedEX.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning, and so is the stone! Good luck with the proposal, the ring is a stunner!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
She will be VERY pleasantly surprised when she sees that beauty after only looking at maul rings! You have excellent taste. Good luck with the proposal, and obviously, we''ll be anxiously awaiting hand shots
21.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Total yum....

cheers--Sharon

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
I adore MWM's work. You chose a beautiful setting and I'm sure your lady will love it. Congratulations. I can't wait to see the hand-shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results