shape
carat
color
clarity

**MUSEY**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your setting... I noticed in your other threads that it is Vatche.. can you tell me the ID number by any chance? I can''t seem to find it on their website.

Thanks so much!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi DD!

Gosh, I actually do not know... I found the ring on wink jones' site and was unable to find it in any local jewelers that carry Vatche (and this is in LA, so there was no shortage of these jewelers!), all the SA's even told me that they had never seen it before (I had gone in armed with a printout from Wink's site). They always had the similar ones that have those fancy halos (the octagonal and petal-design ones, like jayrenay's I think) which are virtually the same just with a halo added on.

I would call/email Wink and ask him about it... I don't see it on his site, anymore, either
40.gif

I'm so sorry I couldn't be of more help! I've tried to look on the Vatche site to see if there's a matching/coordinating band for my ring, but the site has never worked on my computer (mac). Otherwise I would look and see if it's on there!

ETA: Thank you for the compliment!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh saved the day!! Thanks ladies!

SO weird to see it with a round... even to see it with a princess after all this time, even though the first image I saw of it was with a princess!
37.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
musey...sorry to threadjack but I just wanted to chime in to say that your ring is one of my favs, and it''s hard to pick a fav on this site. It looks so pure and beautiful. I''m sure I''m destined to have an asscher one day....sigh....

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2008 10:43:30 PM
Author: dianne
musey...sorry to threadjack but I just wanted to chime in to say that your ring is one of my favs, and it's hard to pick a fav on this site. It looks so pure and beautiful. I'm sure I'm destined to have an asscher one day....sigh....
Thank you dianne!
blusher.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/5/2008 11:18:29 PM
Author: musey

Date: 5/5/2008 5:07:17 PM
Author: gemgirl
dd, see if this is it. I was looking for pear halos and thought I saw musey''s mounting.

http://www.exceldiamonds.com/-Engagement-Rings-5/Diamond-Accent-Engagement-Rings-12/Diamond-Princess-Engagement-Ring-1097.html

They make the same style for rounds too.
I wonder why they don''t list Vatche as the designer...
I was wondering the same thing. A designer''s name is a valuable selling tool.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results