shape
carat
color
clarity

Mounted Ingwer & 1.06ct RB I SI1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zaijian

Rough_Rock
Finally got the stone set, and now all I have to do is figure out how I'm going to do the deed! That should be the easy part after all the ordeals I went through getting this ring together.

Unmounted pics here.

Head on shot in direct sunlight.
(Sorry, didn't get the arrows)

zaijian_mounted_07.jpg

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! I love it! I went back to check your other link and re-read your story on how you got it all together. I think it turned out really well.

Next step is the hand shots of course - but first you will have to make your plans and schemes on how to do the deed. Have fun with that! I am sure she will be thrilled to wear this ring.

BI

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Lovely, glad everything worked out! She is going to be over the moon when she sees it! It actually reminds me of Christina Aguilera''s e-ring which I''ve been in love with for the longest time. Great job!
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
Amazing! Give yourself a good pat on the back and propose to the girl! Then post all the hand-shots!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
its so pretty and vintage looking! and shoo it looks alot bigger than a 1.06!!! im sure shes going to LOVE it!!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
It really is stunning!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Best wishes for the proposal, I''m sure she''ll love the ring!
36.gif
36.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
BEAUTIFUL result - well done!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that setting is so silvery white and different, its fab! Vey nice choice! And yes the stone looks heaps bigger than 1ct! very well done, more pis pls
5.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that setting!!!! Well done on a great choice!!!!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is so not my style and yet I just love it!! Great job! I can''t wait for hand shots.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Delightful ring--congrats!!!

cheers--Sharon

zaijian

Rough_Rock
So far, the only issue I really have with it (and this is really nitpicking) is that because the center diamond is somewhat recessed, it seems as if it doesn''t sparkle as much as I imagined it would - however, I have yet to compare it against another diamond ring, so perhaps this just reflects my inexperience with diamond rings in general.

Also, I can''t find the girdle inscription, I know it''s probably hiding behind a prong, but it bugs me a little bit that I can''t see it.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
What model of Ingwer is that setting? I really like it.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like everything has come together beautifully! Congratulations and good luck with the proposal!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a unique setting - i love the bezel set stone - congratulations!
1.gif

zaijian

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/10/2008 2:16:07 PM
Author: violet3
What a unique setting - i love the bezel set stone - congratulations!
1.gif

Actually, I don''t think it''s considered a bezel set, since the bezel isn''t holding it in, but the 6 tiny prongs. Or if they''re even long enough to be considered prongs?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Wow, looks like everything turned out very well. The setting looks really pretty. Nice job
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Woooooah. Your stone is A M A Z I N G ! What a beauty
36.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I just need to say again how much I love this ring. It really is gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results