shape
carat
color
clarity

Motownmama unstacked.....

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think they look amazing. Tell me about the band you chose to be the steady one while the others are away. Does it feel refreshing in a way?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YES! That's the word - refreshing! I've been doin' that major finger hug stack for so long now and this feels and looks really different. I have to resist the urge to put another band over the top - I have the exact eternity in pink sapphires and I keep wanting to slap it on! That's why I have to lock them all away..............

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your stacks but your comments cracked me up, it's like an unstacking back to basics intervention :lol:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love all of your stacking bands, such fun, but this is a beautiful classic look :love: Your diamond looks huge, btw :lickout:
I don't have nearly the goodies you do but understand the need some days to be understated. A classic solitaire with a diamond band is so perfect!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a clean look - I love it! Let's you really appreciate a couple of rings at a time but I really love your sense of humor!

Stripped bare and naked (almost) to the world! :lol:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you ardkieb1, MissGotRocks and my fellow "mama" - woofmama for commenting and appreciating my goofy sense of humor!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haahaaa! Spring cleaning! Love it. :appl:
I like your new streamlined look as a change.. sometime less IS more! And sometimes it's not. :lol:
I also see that you have one of my fave Tiffany bands that is actually now discontinued.. the Legacy band with no stones but the carving instead. I LOVE that!! :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUP - I always LOVED that band too, then as you say it was discontinued. I snagged it in my size 4.5 on eBay......It's very classy and versatile and feels good on.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh now that's perfection together!!
I always loved that carved Legacy band.. it had such personality compared to the diamond version. Not that the diamond was boring.. just that this one is so special. :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sexy those unstacked combos!!!
Thanks for sharing. :wavey:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
woofmama|1397824424|3655463 said:
I love all of your stacking bands, such fun, but this is a beautiful classic look :love: Your diamond looks huge, btw :lickout:
I don't have nearly the goodies you do but understand the need some days to be understated. A classic solitaire with a diamond band is so perfect!
This, exactly!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love the simplicity and the fact that you can choose whatever band that suits your mood that day.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Motown! You actually have a FINGER under there!!!! :D

I absolutely love this idea, and I love the rings you've chosen to rock for 'right now' until you open up Pandora's box again. Work that look - it suits you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Motownmama, I love all of your bands and how fun to put them away and then rediscover them. Your diamond rings are amazing. :wavey:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haahaaa! I love that MM! It's like wearing a Dior dress with Old Navy flipflops and having it look smashing! :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Confection, Marcy and Rubies for sticking with my journey to cold turkey!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock

Haaaa - I love your stack/set names! Very evocative!
Especially the 'middle-aged realtor look' - although I have to say my realtor is always quite blinded out with her halo.....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results