shape
carat
color
clarity

More pictures of my WF 5 stone band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Drrrrooooooooooollllllll!!!!! Great pics!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your 5 stone!
30.gif
I have started a fund to buy one myself. I think I have maybe 1/20th so far!
41.gif
I really do think WF should start carrying a 5 stone line like this, I think it would be very popular. Congrats!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
ooooo I'm so glad you posted more pictures!!
I LOVE everything about it!

I reallyreallyreally want one! Already asked hubby for one
for our fifth anniversary...um...but that's 4 1/2 years away!
39.gif

I'll just have to enjoy yours while I wait!
36.gif

Your photos are simply amazing!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much!!

I''m glad that you love it so much!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Perfection!! Well done. Beautiful ring. Love the side views (and they say the proper way to view a diamond is from the top! HA! This proves otherwise!)
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures! I love how you can see the whole stone from the side!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring... the diamonds are just "WOW"!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, Orbaya... Thanks so much for the extra pics! I love, love, love it!
36.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all! I am constantly looking at the profile! I think people think I''m crazy...but that''s okay!
26.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
You know I think I really want one like this for my wedding band... how do you like the size of the diamonds? We have the same finger size but I think I might want to go a little smaller. Did WF find the diamonds for you or did you pick them out yourself?

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2008 1:48:45 PM
Author: LegacyGirl
You know I think I really want one like this for my wedding band... how do you like the size of the diamonds? We have the same finger size but I think I might want to go a little smaller. Did WF find the diamonds for you or did you pick them out yourself?
Would you be wearing the 5 stone ring by itself, or with an ering? It''s a good size to wear alone, but if you are going to wear it with another ring, I would go with smaller stones. I told WF what I was looking for and they found the stones for me.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
WF only offers certified stones starting at .3, so orbaya''s stones would be about among the smallest cert''d stones you could get from them. Not really worth it for WF to obtain certs for stones smaller. If you don''t mind that the stones aren''t cert''d, then look at these rings they carry:

http://www.whiteflash.com/Wedding_Bands/5-Stone-Shared-Prong-Diamond-Band_935.htm This is not the same setting, but is a five stone ring.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2008 3:22:53 PM
Author: orbaya

Would you be wearing the 5 stone ring by itself, or with an ering? It''s a good size to wear alone, but if you are going to wear it with another ring, I would go with smaller stones. I told WF what I was looking for and they found the stones for me.
Thanks! Yeah I''d probably wear it with my ER and alone sometimes. If I was going to wear it alone all the time then I''d get your size, but I know I''ll still want to wear my ER.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
orbaya,
Thank you for posting more pics of your dreamy ring! It''s sooooo delicious!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks!
9.gif

ktrkate08

Rough_Rock
Wow! So beautiful! I love it!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I love you ring. I just love he way the stones are completely visible from the side. Do you feel the ring much with your other fingers? Did you have to get used to the edges? I really want something like yours. Did you get the stones from WF or someplace else? I have looked at BN and they match up 5 stones that are very close in size, color and clarity. Sorry for all the questions.

And how did you get such good photos!! Even though I have a macro setting I cannot get anything in focus that close.

Wow that''s so pretty! I hope you don''t find this question too silly (but heck, I don''t know) but isn''t that kind of ring a lot harder to keep clean?? I''d be gunkin it up with lotion, shampoo-- what have you. I''ve never really liked settings like that in the past, but yours is so pretty that I only hope to have one similar to that!! (much smaller diamonds-- I have student loans to pay off
7.gif
) Thanks for sharing your ring!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
You should give a photo taking session to all PSers on how you get such amazing close ups!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 2:45:50 AM
Author: surfgirl
You should give a photo taking session to all PSers on how you get such amazing close ups!
Ditto to that! How do you get your photos to capture the sparkle so well? Wish I could send you my new ring for a photo shoot! Your ring is gorgeous, and of course as you may have noticed from that thread where I posted a bunch of open-profiles (I think it was a PSer named "upgradeable"), and my new ring, I love seeing the side view!! I''m glad you added yours to that thread!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 12:51:22 AM
Author: swingirl
I love you ring. I just love he way the stones are completely visible from the side. Do you feel the ring much with your other fingers? Did you have to get used to the edges? I really want something like yours. Did you get the stones from WF or someplace else? I have looked at BN and they match up 5 stones that are very close in size, color and clarity. Sorry for all the questions.

And how did you get such good photos!! Even though I have a macro setting I cannot get anything in focus that close.
Thanks for the comments!

To answer your questions: I don''t feel the ring at all with my other fingers. It''s the perfect size...it gives full finger coverage, but it''s not so big that it digs into my other fingers. I got the stones from WF. I told them the size, color and that I wanted eyeclean from all sides due to the openness of the design. Anything below .30 aren''t certed, so I don''t think you have much of an option for choosing specifics if you go below that. Mine are .33''s and AGS certified so I could tell them what I was looking for, and they matched them up for me.

As far as good photos, I cheat. I take the picture with the macro setting and download them Picasa. When I crop the photos, it makes them bigger. LOL!

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
that is gorgeous! you can never post enough pics!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 2:14:59 AM
Author: that_someone_special
Wow that''s so pretty! I hope you don''t find this question too silly (but heck, I don''t know) but isn''t that kind of ring a lot harder to keep clean?? I''d be gunkin it up with lotion, shampoo-- what have you. I''ve never really liked settings like that in the past, but yours is so pretty that I only hope to have one similar to that!! (much smaller diamonds-- I have student loans to pay off
7.gif
Thank you!

I don''t find it hard to keep the ring clean at all. I put it in cleaning solution either every day or every other and use a soft toothbrush. It''s about a minute to do. I don''t sleep with the ring on, or when I''m cleaning, showering, etc. If I''m putting on somewhere where I don''t want to take my ring off, then I sort of work around it..LOL! Because of the open design, there''s really no place for gunk to gather and I have full access to the diamonds.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 10:24:58 AM
Author: old-fashioned girl

Date: 3/25/2008 2:45:50 AM
Author: surfgirl
Ditto to that! How do you get your photos to capture the sparkle so well? Wish I could send you my new ring for a photo shoot! Your ring is gorgeous, and of course as you may have noticed from that thread where I posted a bunch of open-profiles (I think it was a PSer named ''upgradeable''), and my new ring, I love seeing the side view!! I''m glad you added yours to that thread!
For my ring pictures, I cheat.
12.gif

I use the macro setting on my camera and download them to Picasa. Then I crop them and it makes the picture larger by doing that. That''s my secret. As far as capturing sparkle goes, I must have taken 435493589 pictures, and hubby thought I was nuts! I have some more on my computer that I haven''t posted.

If you want to send me your ring for photos, I''ll be happy to snap a few pics for ya.
27.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 2:52:36 PM
Author: MikeRato1
that is gorgeous! you can never post enough pics!
Thank you Mike!
9.gif

My goodness, it''s GORGEOUS! I think it''s so neat you can see the whole stone from the side.

Can I ask, do you have to be more careful with it than with any other type of diamond band?

Thanks!

style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 191px">Date: 3/25/2008 2:56:43 PM
Author: orbaya

Date: 3/25/2008 2:14:59 AM
Author: that_someone_special
7.gif
Thank you!

I don''t find it hard to keep the ring clean at all. I put it in cleaning solution either every day or every other and use a soft toothbrush. It''s about a minute to do. I don''t sleep with the ring on, or when I''m cleaning, showering, etc. If I''m putting on somewhere where I don''t want to take my ring off, then I sort of work around it..LOL! Because of the open design, there''s really no place for gunk to gather and I have full access to the diamonds.
Good Point!!!
3.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2008 12:52:18 AM
Author: moderatelypoorstudent
My goodness, it''s GORGEOUS! I think it''s so neat you can see the whole stone from the side.

Can I ask, do you have to be more careful with it than with any other type of diamond band?

Thanks!
Thank you!!

The only other diamond band that I own is a diamond channel band so I''ve never worried about that ring. I treat it the same way I would any other ring. I do x-rays a lot so I''m not usually to hard on my hands unless I have to lift a large patient. Besides, that what insurance is for.
2.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love your ring, I love being able to see the whole diamond on the sides
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results