shape
carat
color
clarity

Modern Vintage Ring from ERD

redroze

Shiny_Rock
It's been a long journey to get my ring but I am absolutely in love. The details are incredible, the diamond is super sparkly, and much kudos is owed to Chris and the team at ERD. I am so glad I went with the solitaire...it looks perfect with the Single Stone inspired shank. The split claw prongs are dainty, the milgrain and engraving work is soooo pretty. I worried throughout but the end result is just sigh worthy. I simply adore it. Thanks to PS for helping me create my dream ring!!!!!

Details: 1.5 round brilliant G VS2 AGS0. Size 4 1/4

Testimonial here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thanks-to-chris-and-erd.201479/

image_1633.jpgimage_1634.jpgimage_1635.jpgimage_1645.jpg

Another ERD pic that makes the engraving look more harsh than it is.... In real life it looks much more beautiful and subtle.
image_1632.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning setting! Congrats!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really beautiful. Congratulations! I definitely see the SS inspiration. :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not only is it a beautiful ring, it's unique because it's yours and yours alone! It looks perfect on your hand!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Great result.... i remember seeing the cads!!!

Wel done!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: It looks so lovely on your hand. Stunning in every way. Wear in health and happiness. :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your patience paid off big time! It turned out absolutely gorgeous. I love this vintage design. Very sophisticated :love:
I am sure you will enjoy this ring forever!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! ERD did a superb job!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
I haven't been able to check PS much this week, so I am thrilled to see your ring posted now!!!!! It turned out so beautifully and I am so happy you love it!! The journey is certainly the toughest, but it looks like it was worth it! Enjoy your new ring! :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results