shape
carat
color
clarity

Mirabelle Handbag Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys,
I thought you would get a kick out of this, especially all you handbag whores! (ME included of course!).

I got this pendant as an early anniversary gift from my husband. Our anniversary is on Juned 2nd! We will be married 13 years.
Some of you know that I love handbags and I have also been looking for a nice rose gold pendant and when I saw this I had to have it.
We got it for a really great price.

It is a Mirabelle handbag pendant in 18kt. white gold with diamonds and blue and pink sapphires. The company is owned by Liz Taylor and the Abramov brothers.

They make a lot of different styles, but I could only pick just one. This particular one comes in black and yellow diamonds and black and pink diamonds as well. I had such a hard time deciding, but finally decided on this one, even though it is a little bit bigger than what I wanted, because I loved the pink and blue sapphires.

Specs on the pendant-

It is called the Monica Handbag.

Mirabelle Monica Handbag Pendant with Blue and Pink Sapphires
This pendant is beautifully made in 18k white gold. It is intricately set with diamonds and blue and pink sapphires in a unique geometric arrangement. This handbag pendant has a total approximate diamond weight of .15 carats, a total approximate blue sapphire weight of .68 carats and a total approximate pink sapphire weight of .57 carats. It is sold with the 18k white gold chain. This piece is exquisitely made and will stand the test of time. It is a Mirabelle pendant, the original Diamond Handbag Collection.
Here''s a link to the Billbarnes website-

http://www.billbarnes.com/product.asp?product=8322

IMG_0606 2.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Adorable pendant!!

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it!! Congrats on your anniversary!!!
30.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That pendant is so cute! Can we get a closeup shot of the back too? How whimsical and fun!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
very cute! congrats on the anni!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on 13 years..the pendant if very cute..

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations on 13 years!
what a great gift- it is adorable!
neck shots, please......
what kind of chain will you wear it on?
beautiful detail!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is a neck shot, don''t mind the pores. Perhaps I need a neck facial!! Ha, ha!

IMG_0673 1.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is another picture of the front, this shows the real color of the sapphires.

IMG_0653 1.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
And as requested the back of the pendant. They put a tiny bezel set diamond on the back, right over the hallmark logo "M". Sort of like what Roberto Coin does when he puts the ruby on his stuff.

IMG_0660 2.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2006 6:16:40 PM
Author: dbgaap
congratulations on 13 years!
what a great gift- it is adorable!
neck shots, please......
what kind of chain will you wear it on?
beautiful detail!
I actually got this to wear on an 18" rose gold chain, but I like the chain it came with.

It came on a 18" white gold chain that is double stranded and diamond cut, so it reflects light really well.

I don''t know if you can actually see that it is a double chain in my neck pictures.

The chain is so thin and the pendant is very heavy, so I am happy that they double stranded it.

Now, I still have to find a pendant for my rose gold chain.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for the nice compliments. I am really happy with this pendant!! I love wearing it as it really is unique and stands out.
Plus, I don''t own any blue sapphires or pink ones, so this is a nice combo.

The quality of the piece is really good. It is a fairly heavy piece and very detailed as well. The gold surrounding the blue sapphires is black in color and the gold surrounding the pink sapphires is rose. Very nice!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your pendant is tooo cute!!! Love the ring too!!
30.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a cute pendant! COngrats on the anniversary!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Butterfly, the handbag pendant is super cute. But I'm confused about something. You posted it next to your e-ring (Dvatche pave x-prong). What happened to your Ritani set? Did I miss a post about a setting switch? Either way, both settings are very nice.

ETA: Happy Anniversary! There is a reason behind the goodies after all.
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh that pendant is so pretty and different - love love love it!!! Happy anniversary and thanks for sharing!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2006 10:33:25 PM
Author: sarita
Butterfly, the handbag pendant is super cute. But I''m confused about something. You posted it next to your e-ring (Dvatche pave x-prong). What happened to your Ritani set? Did I miss a post about a setting switch? Either way, both settings are very nice.

ETA: Happy Anniversary! There is a reason behind the goodies after all.
2.gif

Ha, ha, I am caught! Actually, I got both the xprong pave and the pendant on the same day.
The xprong I purchased off someone on the BTD website. She was selling it and I thought it fit perfectly with my diamond and I have always loved that setting.
I figured I would keep it set with the Interlap for now and then eventually reset my real diamond into it.

I didn''t bother to put a post about the setting because it has an Interlap, and I know they don''t want posts about CZ''s.
Also, I am not sure if I am going to keep it as I am not completely in love with it, but the seller has already agreed to take it back regardless, so all is not lost!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Awe, thanks everyone.

On another note, I can''t believe it''s been 13 years!!! Time goes by so fast and before you know it, boom 13 years!!!
I feel like I just got married yesterday, well, last year. My husband looks like he just got married yesterday, he hasn''t aged one bit!

My husband will be retiring in another 4 years, and it will be our 17th anniversary then and I have already told him I want something really nice, perhaps a Sapphire and diamond three stone ring, but I am not really sure. I thought I always wanted a bigger diamond, but the prices have gone up ridiculously and the truth is, I am happy with the size I have. It looks perfect on me and I don''t think I would wear it if it was much bigger anyway!

Thanks again for the nice compliments!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Butterfly, love it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
First of all, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Thirteen years is a long time by today''s standards.

Thanks for sharing info about this jewelry collection. I had never heard of it before. I will check it out. I think you picked the best choice out of the three color choices (plus, pink sapphires are a lot cheaper than pink diamonds!). That''s the one I would''ve chosen as well. Yellow and black would look like a bee, and pink and black . . . I dunno.

But this is a very cool necklace. I am going now to check out the Bill Barnes site.
21.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lizz,
I have been on a pendant collecting phase and I thought I wanted a RC handbag pendant and then one day did a search for handbag pendants and the mirabelle brand came up on badler.com and I knew I wanted one.

The one I picked is the only one with blue sapphires, although I really bought it because it had the pink sapphires in it. There is just one other one that I wanted on the billbarnes website, I forget the style right now, it only had pink sapphires and white diamonds.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is the other one I wanted. It is the AVA handbag. So cute and a little bit smaller than the one I got.

7391.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Love the pendant.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results