shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael E. Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I were reporting that Michael E made me a ring, or a pendant, or some earrings. However my praise is something totally unrelated to my personal taste in sparklies.
9.gif

My 9 y/o son is a rock freak. He has developed a passion and fascination for rocks and minerals, gems included. Every opportunity he has is spent reading about it, looking at pictures, dreaming of building his rock collection, even dreaming of mining his own rocks someday. I contacted Michael E., who I now consider a friend after the work he has done for me, told him of my sons interest and he was kind enough to send him some samples of rocks and gems which he had in his store.

My son was tickled to pieces, one because he received a package in his name, and two with what he saw once he opened the package. I wish I could have recorded his reaction.
21.gif

Thank you Michael E. You have made my son extremely happy, and have even got me interested as well. I would like to help my son further his passion in any way I can, and you have helped to get him started. I am grateful.

With a humble heart,
~kmom
35.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Aw, isn''t that nice? Way to go, Michael E!

I still have the rock collection that we gave my daughter for her 10th birthday. She could care less about it now (she''s 20) but I have a sentimental attachment to it!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rock collection !!! Oh boy ... That''s how it starts I am affraid. Some escape (like your daughter) some just keep getting deeper (like me)
2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
that is soooo awesome! really. wow, yay michael e!!!!
36.gif

youngster

Shiny_Rock
That is really a lovely thing to do.
36.gif
I''m going to have look Michael E up. He seems to do just beautiful work and I think he''s located in my state.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
How nice is that?
9.gif
What a thoughtful thing of Michael E. to do. Thanks for sharing it.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Way to go Michael E!
36.gif
36.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I cannot emphasize more how much of a gentleman he is. In retrospect, I should''ve named my thread "Michael E. Rocks!"
9.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Hee hee, I like that title K Mom.
What a great story, and I love that you support your childrens'' interests. You never know, this kid could turn all of your diamond dreams to reality one day
2.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Well, this is an old thread, but I just discovered it, and WOW, that is the cutest story ever!!! Michael is SUCH a nice guy.

I just had to add my .02 and say that Michael is indeed the nicest guy I could have ever hoped to work with (he just finished doing my e-ring and it''s SPECTACULAR!!!) He was so patient with my questions and numerous emails, and the gorgeous ring is just the icing on the cake!

Way to go, Michael!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2005 10:54
6.gif
1 AM
Author: HOUMedGal
Well, this is an old thread, but I just discovered it, and WOW, that is the cutest story ever!!! Michael is SUCH a nice guy.

I just had to add my .02 and say that Michael is indeed the nicest guy I could have ever hoped to work with (he just finished doing my e-ring and it''s SPECTACULAR!!!) He was so patient with my questions and numerous emails, and the gorgeous ring is just the icing on the cake!

Way to go, Michael!!!
hehehe....when i read about your ring yesterday and you said ''michael is the best'' i thought of this thread! glad you found it (and michael e!)
1.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Belle, that''s great! haha!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I somehow missed this thread the first time around, but after reading it....that was such a sweet thing to do! I have always loved Michael E''s work, but wow, what a nice character as well.
17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results