shape
carat
color
clarity

Michael B Lace Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Just saw these on the Pearlmans site today. Michael B Lace Earrings. Yum! I was looking for matching earrings to my 3 sided pave wedding & e-ring, but they don''t have those.

MichaelBLaceEarrings.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, they are very pretty!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Wow, I love it in earring version! They look so sweet.
30.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! I never even dreamed of Michael B lace earrings, but they sure are GORGEOUS!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh me likey!!
18.gif

Thanks for posting!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh I love that MB Lace stuff but it''s such a rip!! What are they .50ctw of diamonds? Sheesh! $4200 could buy a smashing pair of 1.5ctw stud earrings!
5.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are really pretty. I like how unique they are.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 4:51:55 PM
Author: Mara
Gosh I love that MB Lace stuff but it''s such a rip!! What are they .50ctw of diamonds? Sheesh! $4200 could buy a smashing pair of 1.5ctw stud earrings!
5.gif
Ouch, that price just kills me.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I love those earrings. I have the crown lace setting and I wanted those to match. I like how simple they are but it is not in the cards right now for a while.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
That''s such a shame that they''re so expensive. I absolutely adore that design. I was contemplating getting the band and now the earrings are thrown in my face (thanks Islanddreams!!!) but then you had to throw the price out at me. Aaahhhhhhhh!!!!! I agree with mara. You can get so much more for the money. But I can''t deny that I love those earrings!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh I love that MB Lace stuff but it's such a rip!! What are they .50ctw of diamonds? Sheesh! $4200 could buy a smashing pair of 1.5ctw stud earrings!
5.gif

they're .78ctw
3.gif
I love his stuff too and the workmanship is second to none but definitely not for bargain hunters
2.gif
. For those whom money is no object they'd be a gorgeous pair of earrings. Bill showed me this pair of Whitney Boin hoops and they run around 4k too and for only .30ctw. But i'm soooo putting them on my wish list after hubby overpay's for my Daniel K ring
9.gif

02V23.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, what DanielK ring are you ''overpaying'' for? What have I missed??? I love his stuff too!!!!!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 5:29:48 PM
Author: didiamond
Hey, what DanielK ring are you ''overpaying'' for? What have I missed??? I love his stuff too!!!!!!!!

Check out
this thread
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYWOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I am seriously dying over here! Those earrings are GORGEOUS! Simply exquisite! And wouldn't they would be a PERFECT MATCH for my new ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MAAAAN! I need to win the lotto. (Which will never happen because I never play!!!)

That's it. I'm starting a fund-raiser. I figure I can sell cookies and baked goods at the bank... lemonade in the front yard... put a coffee can out at the pizza place... maybe shine shoes on the sidewalk!? I AM ONE DESPERATE WOMAN!!!

Must. Have. More. Michael. B. Lace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
5.gif
What? That''s not the price for those earrings, is it? Four grand? lol

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are so delicate and pretty! Lynn B you''ve GOT to have them to go with your ring!!! They certainly are pricey, but sometimes you''ve just got to go for it.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 5:22:33 PM
Author: mrssalvo
For those whom money is no object they''d be a gorgeous pair of earrings. Bill showed me this pair of Whitney Boin hoops and they run around 4k too and for only .30ctw. But i''m soooo putting them on my wish list after hubby overpay''s for my Daniel K ring
9.gif

02V23.jpg

Aiigh. I love Whitney Boin too!! And those Cathy Carmendy earrings you posted. And Catherine Iskiw. And Daniel K''s Asscher bezel set pendant.

FAINT.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I don''t exactly consider myself a ''bargain hunter'' just because I don''t want to pay $4200 for a pair of under 1ctw fashion earrings!
9.gif
Now if money were no object, I''d be sporting alot of things...those earrings could very well be one of them...but until then, I think I''ll stick with more cost-effective aka ctw for the buck purchases!
31.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice idea... the 'Lace' design. Can't see why more diamond mass would help it and they have more going for the look than the cost of materials. Price... whatever. They may not involve such hard to come by skills as the Daniel K pave does. If they become popular, no reason why not many more will realize this, as usual - and then the nice design bubble boils down to the materials and craftsmanship cost. Aside the initial promoter of the brand, does anyone feel sad about it?

The price grinder must have started on the Lace already. This one below, surely wasn't ever labeled 'Michale B Lace' - not even close. Chances are the customer's tweaks and maker's skill prevented this from being a true carbon copy (if ever intended):

LaceOrNot.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 2:29:42 AM
Well I don''t exactly consider myself a ''bargain hunter'' just because I don''t want to pay $4200 for a pair of under 1ctw fashion earrings!
9.gif
Now if money were no object, I''d be sporting alot of things...those earrings could very well be one of them...but until then, I think I''ll stick with more cost-effective aka ctw for the buck purchases!
31.gif

oops, When I wrote ''bargin hunter" I was just typing quickly and wrote the first thing that popped into my head to describe getting the most bang for your buck. I am defitiely a huge bargain hunter and didn''t mean it to come accross as a bad thing. I agree cost-effective is a much better term.
1.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
pretty as they are, they are carrying a mighty fine premium.

glad I have my new hoops and I think I paid a very fair price.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful. My first thought was, "I want those." Then I saw the price.
6.gif
No way.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I too like Michael B Lace, and I saw those in person the other day and did think they were pretty. Didn''t even look at the price, and I knew Michael B lace stuff is expensive, but having heard the price I agree with the "bargain hunters" on this thread! They certainly weren''t "to die for" IMO; definitely would spend the money much differently if I had that kind of money to spend!!

rosy

Shiny_Rock
$4200 for ONE pair of earrings?????????? You could have dozens & dozens & dozens of beautiful Swarovski crystal earrings that shine & sparkle to no end!!!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone ever seen 3 sided pave hoop earrings? There''s no way I''d pay that much for earrings and I''m thinking you could do custom for a lot less.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Just out of curiosity, I had my jeweler give me their price on these earrings. They quoted me just under $3,200. Still expensive but not $4,200.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results