shape
carat
color
clarity

Memoire Eternity Band!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nani565

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone! I wanted to share pictures of my potential (its all on my FI now to decided if we buy it or not) wedding band! I absolutely love it, i think the band is perfect, its big enough to say Im here!! and make an impact but my solitaire is still the main focus! Let me know what everyone thinks! i appreciate everyone''s opinions so even if you don''t like it please let me know :)

CIMG0532.JPG

nani565

Shiny_Rock
Im sorry the pictures are a bit blurry, they weren''t blurry at all on my computer :( i guess i didn''t re size them well

CIMG0536.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like a just right size to me. How big is your solitaire? and how big are each of those Memoire diamonds?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful!

nani565

Shiny_Rock
Thank you to both gemgirl and skippy! :) my solitaire is 1.02 carats and the eternity band is 1.00 ctw with 25 diamonds so .04 carats per diamond i think that mean 4 points? Im not really sure, the eternity band isn''t mine just yet this is just a sample for me to try out :)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love it! What''s the carat weight of the band? I think it''s the perfect size - I would love to have one just like that!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, looks great with your ering. I hope your FI buys it for you!!!
1.gif

nani565

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone!!! I showed it to FI and he loves it too! he said he will buy it for me! Im so excited! It is a 1 ctw with 25 diamonds the diamonds are SI ideal cuts and the color is G-H :)

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Great choice! The rings complement each other, and I love it when only one band is eternity and the other plain -- so elegant and *restrained*! My problem is that I love diamonds so much that I''m tempted to cover every single piece of jewelry I own with them -- even though it shows more restraint to have at least one little area without diamonds. I guess that doesn''t make sense on a forum like this, does it? Anyway, the look of your set is just perfect! Congratulations!

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
i think it looks perfect! It''s a classic look that will never get old
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results