shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet my Intricate cushion halo within a halo!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many of you were very helpful and sincere in my RT thread regarding my reset. I wanted to post an update. I've actually had my ring a few weeks now, but didn't take it with me on vacation, and missed it a lot. I came back a few days ago and have really enjoyed wearing it. Here is a link that showcases it best. I really like that the diamond is not set flush with the halo, because the stone doesn't blend into the setting. From a distance, all you see is the round stone. Most importantly, even though some might call it busy, I think it's unique and makes me feel so glamorous! Here is the link:
https://instagram.com/p/4lA2VIjBdn/?taken-by=happyjewelers
Thanks for letting me share!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It's very unique! Love the sides of it. Enjoy wearing it!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and unique look! Looking forward to see your handshots Nala!! Seems like your stone found its forever home?
Some video stills:

_32496.jpg

_32497.jpg

_32498.jpg

_32499.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What stones (cut) are used for the sides Nala?

_32500.jpg

_32501.jpg

_32502.jpg

_32503.jpg

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
image_3705.jpgimage_3706.jpg
Thank you Acinom, for the video stills. Here are some hand shots. The stones are princess cuts.
Thanks Winks Elf! I'm really enjoying the finger coverage!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you're loving it and it makes you feel glamorous, that's what counts! I'm glad you found a setting you love!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nala, that is a beautiful ring and it has such a presence on your hand!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a very unique ring with lots of finger coverage and sparkle! So glad that you have a ring that you love!

Tell us about the center stone - size, color, etc. It looks to be a rather large stone!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I really liked that one best because of the sidestones. It makes it different from typical halos. Glad you are enjoying it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful ring nala! :appl: Love the finger coverage and the side stones, I love rings that are visually interesting and eye-catching - it looks gorgeous on you and I can see why you are enjoying it so much! :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Nala, it's beautiful! I'm so glad you found something you love! It has amazing finger coverage and I love the unique aspect of the halo. It looks fabulous on you! :appl:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks so beautiful on you and talk about finger coverage!! :dance:

I'm so glad you found a setting you love. Would love to hear about your center stone too if you get a chance :)) .

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful nala. Hope you love it for many years!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you VRBeauty, kathley, MissGotRocks , diamondseeker2006, artdecolover71, junebug17, Rockinruby, JDDN, and LLJsmom!

I have always been drawn to Edwardian settings, and this setting reminds me of that style, but designed with a round brilliant in mind. I think that is why I was drawn to this setting, even though I understand why many may consider it too busy. Here are some of my favorite Edwardian settings that I do own, but that compliment OEC or OMC better.

image_3292.jpgimage_2823.jpg

I would have loved it if the sidestone were baguettes, but I don't mind the princess cuts!

ETA: Here is the link to the info on the stone. It is a 2.20 carat. [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/not-for-the-squeamish-at-heart-my-semi-upgrade.210259/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/not-for-the-squeamish-at-heart-my-semi-upgrade.210259/[/URL]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results