shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Lacy, my diamond reset project by CvB

chumleygirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi folks! Just wanted to share my most recent art project, an Edwardian era inspired ring -- created by Caysie @ CvB.
(If interested, here’s the link to the thread with a bit of history behind the project with a before photo of my wedding band. [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/post3670190.html#p3670190']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/post3670190.html#p3670190[/URL])

My original wedding band diamond has decided to change her beefy outfit after 20 years. She shed about 16.4g of 18K YG.
She's celebrating our 20th Anniversary year in style, dressed in a cool platinum prong setting - surrounded by about 90+ pts of her closest friends. They don delicate open airline bezeled settings of floating daisies, and her new coiff is topped with a superfine mill grain halo.

Please meet “Lacy”. Ta-Da! =)
Portfolio photos of Lacy, courtesy of CvB Inspired Design. :love:
(Moderators: I tried to crop the logos out of these photos, feel free to remove them if it violates the terms of the forum thread.)
Face & Profile:

Indoor natural light:

Vanity light:
Once again, Caysie was SO fun and wonderful to work with!!! :appl: For me, communication is one of the most important aspects of a successful business relationship, and C was in constant contact throughout the project, from concept through to delivery. Weeeeee! Thank you CvB, for another beautiful piece of art for me to wear. :praise:

Thanks for letting me share! 8)

_18462.jpg

lacyface.jpg

lacyprof.jpg

vanitylight.jpg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lacy is very beautiful :love: She provides fantastic finger coverage!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it. I thought that it HAD to be too big for your finger but it do me so very our slender fingers just perfectly. Bling and blingy, but not over the top or clunky.

Just beautiful.

chumleygirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much everybody!!!

During the process, I was actually quite paranoid about it being too bigheaded. Kept wondering if I should ask to make it a lower rise above the finger. But I deferred to C's judgement on it. The profile translated so lovely in-real-life, not nearly as dome/spherical shaped as I worried it might be. ;)) So happy! Thanks again for the all kind comments. :))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning. CvB really is the queen of details. Lovely. Please post a lot more pics from every angle you can imagine.

chumleygirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much thecat, MissBliss and Acinom!
Acinom|1400785025|3678313 said:
It's stunning. CvB really is the queen of details. Lovely. Please post a lot more pics from every angle you can imagine.
Her detailing is really phenomenal, from the subtle way the daisy centers are slightly raised, down to the delicate millgraining.
My hubby loved the lacy quality of the open work. :) I will definitely try to get some better photos and post them as soon as I can. Thanks for your interest!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous! Tastefully intricate and it looks great on your hand. Caysie is wonderful to work with, I'm working on a project with her currently, she's all class. Congrats on a successful collaboration and outofthisworld beautiful ring! :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
MissBliss|1400779550|3678252 said:
The details are gorgeous :love: everything looks delicate but created a very bold statement! Lots of coverage with this dazzler :appl: congratulations!!

Well said MissBliss! Congrats on your new ring!

chumleygirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the love everyone! :wavey:
Elysian, you won't be disappointed! Caysie is great!! :appl:

I can't wait to see all the finished CvB projects in the works!

Here are a few more photos, Acinom. :))

lacy1.jpg

_18487.jpg

lacy3.jpg

lacysuede.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! It looks perfect on you! Love the picture with the two bands :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it turned out great! :love: :love: :love: Caysie is doing some really beautiful work! (And I am in love with your sapphire ring, by the way!)

chumleygirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you woofmama and diamondseeker2006! Caysie's such a gem to work with, a true talent. I feel very lucky to have found such a great resource. :mrgreen:

btw, woofmama - i am *loving* your signature ;)) )

diamondseeker2006, I'm wild about her too! :razz: - here's a quick snap for you...

belle3.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring and it is perfect on your hand! :love:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
It looks beautiful on you! Talk about finger coverage! 8-)

chumleygirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much purplesilk, redwood66, kalomeli & kathley!! I really appreciate all the good vibes. :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
W :love: W!

Absolutely stunning!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
She looks gorgeous on your finger! So delicate and feminine. And the antique style translated so well. Stunning ring!!

chumleygirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks kindly Gypsy, Trekkie, and misskittycat! 8)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results