shape
carat
color
clarity

Martini TIME!

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
Hey PS'ers! As some of you may remember I was going to get earrings last X-mas.... well it wasn't in the cards... :( But i just hit my 15 year mark in the Air Force and my hubby and mother put their heads together on these two beauties... She sourced them from her local jeweler 3.89ctw I SI2...AGS0's!!!! My mother has the reports so i'll post them when I get them....!! I am over the moon! These are the most beautiful stones i have ever seen... They are at BGD, getting the Platinum Martini Treatment.... ps... Jamie IS AMAZING!

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Those are going to be gorgeous-come back soon with ear shots!

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock
They are great looking.
Did you consider 8 prong that will give this size the more roundish look and security over 3 prong martini?

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
Doc, I have a couple of 1.25 OECs that are heading his way for that setting. This is about my 6th attempt at studs and I think this time I have diamonds that satisfy me (K VVS 1s) That assumes I will be able to call and reach him next week. I also thought about his jasmine setting. Have you seen that one?

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Lenamama said:
Hey PS'ers! As some of you may remember I was going to get earrings last X-mas.... well it wasn't in the cards... :( But i just hit my 15 year mark in the Air Force and my hubby and mother put their heads together on these two beauties... She sourced them from her local jeweler 3.89ctw I SI2...AGS0's!!!! My mother has the reports so i'll post them when I get them....!! I am over the moon! These are the most beautiful stones i have ever seen... They are at BGD, getting the Platinum Martini Treatment.... ps... Jamie IS AMAZING!
Hey there Lenamama! :wavey:

First off, thank you for your service to our country! I'm sure the Air Force isn't easy. What do you do?

The diamonds are smashing - WOW!!! :love: :love: You deserve them!

I just had a diamond set into a martini pendant - I love the simplicity. Enjoy the cocktails!

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
What's up DOC! lol yes i had a pair of 4 prong baskets waaaaay back when and my sis just got a pair of martinis... and I <3 them.... so i was sold on the martini! maybe for my next ones (my husband gives me the :wink2: face lol)

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
starryeyed said:
Lenamama said:
Hey there Lenamama! :wavey:

First off, thank you for your service to our country! I'm sure the Air Force isn't easy. What do you do?

The diamonds are smashing - WOW!!! :love: :love: You deserve them!

I just had a diamond set into a martini pendant - I love the simplicity. Enjoy the cocktails!

HI there! I'm actually a mechanic on F-15's!!!!! I do more paperwork now lol! And thank you, its nice to know we are appreciated! hugs!!! Lena

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Lenamama said:
HI there! I'm actually a mechanic on F-15's!!!!! I do more paperwork now lol! And thank you, its nice to know we are appreciated! hugs!!! Lena
Wow - impressive! You go girlfriend! And with those big rocks, try not to get your earlobes caught in any F-15 parts! ;))

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
starryeyed said:
Lenamama said:
Wow - impressive! You go girlfriend! And with those big rocks, try not to get your earlobes caught in any F-15 parts! ;))

haha lol... thanks, i'll try not to! :naughty: I'd love to see pics of your pendant... :D

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your stones are going to make spectacular studs. woo hoo to martinis! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
thank you thank you! yeah... the stones are waaaaaay better than my wedding ring!!! lol, may have to do something about that! ahhhhh!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
those stones are gorgeous--- i can't wait for the earshots!!!! :cheeky:

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock
tradergirl said:
Doc, I have a couple of 1.25 OECs that are heading his way for that setting. This is about my 6th attempt at studs and I think this time I have diamonds that satisfy me (K VVS 1s) That assumes I will be able to call and reach him next week. I also thought about his jasmine setting. Have you seen that one?
No can you link me to it please?

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
AND HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!! I am in :love: ..... they are amazing!!!

Lena Ear.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
more.... haha they went in the opposite order... lol

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
last one for now... Hopefully the sun will come out and I will get some sparkles!

DSC_0015.jpg

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
lol... my ears are HUGE!!! :Up_to_something:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Very Nice!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Nice to see I'm not the only one on active duty here, I'm stationed in Iraq. :wavey: Love your new bling!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - they are huge! But they look great on your ears! Congrats on the milestone and enjoy the gift - they're fabulous!!

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
Woah! Those are stunningly beautiful!!! :love: they are gorgeous on you!
:appl:

Thanks and congratulations on 15 years of service.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING, great ear coverage :love: .

I would so love to have a pair that size :(sad

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really outstanding. They're absolutely fabulous!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...they look amazing! Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results