Beautiful ring!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is incredible!!! bling bling bling :love:

haute_couture

Rough_Rock
victoriouslegion|1334593450|3172368 said:
20120415_112535.jpg

I will try to upload a big batch later this week -> pardon my dry hands. And really, because I have relatively large hands [I'm a guy], the size of the stones and impression it makes is a little bit harder to realize in a picture. The fire is literally near blinding.

LOVE, love, love, love it!! :love: :love: :love: :love: Yep, I love it.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow- thats a stunner!!

victoriouslegion

Rough_Rock
1234123_3.jpg
1234232.jpg
123412.jpg

Team, I'll respond to individuals later but wanted to make sure I came back with more photos and handshots from a distance. I know wearing diamonds as a male is pretty rare, and I was concerned about the piece looking feminine, but I'm glad I went large. I've heard basically nothing but compliments and mild shock when going about business.

Pricescope, I really want to make sure I say thank you. Without this board, I think having this ring would have been far more difficult.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :love: That is one of the best settings I have seen on an eternity ring, too!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just curious, I've heard folks say that U-prong eternity's seem to feel big even though they are made in the correct size. The places that are open make the rings feel loose. Have you noticed this? Did you order in your exact size or go a touch smaller?

Oh my lord, that is one beautiful band. :o :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: Yeah, its kinda blingy.... :shock: :shock: :shock: and the fire ---- LOVE those shots (if you felt like getting back out in the sun and snapping a ton more, we'd be happy to drool at them!)

Love how it looks on your hand Victorious - it suits you and you have great hands for a guy!

Fredana

Rough_Rock
HOLY MOLY! This is amazing!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the new handshots!!!!!!!!!

victoriouslegion

Rough_Rock
Alright, Have a few specific responses:

1. Someone asked me if my partner had a ring: I'm a single guy who happens to like diamonds -- so no partner, just thought I'd buy myself a gift sort of just because [ a big birthday ] that I hoped would have enough size to feel masculine to me. I admit that when I find Mrs. Right, I'm going to have to step up with a big piece.
2. Someone asked if the ring is uncomfortable: I have fairly large hands, so 45 pointers more or less fit right in, though I won't lie -> *the ring is noticeable* -- I'm generally always aware that I'm wearing it.

If I've missed any questions, please let me know.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did I miss your ring size? If not, please tell, what size do you wear?

It looks really good! I'm not surprised that the store owner walked across the store when she spotted it!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
It is so beautiful on your finger~!! Nice

victoriouslegion

Rough_Rock
Couple other things that are important, but I had yet to call out earlier:

1. Use this advice at your own risk, but I would suggest sizing down .25 to .5 from your regular wear size. Uternity bands have more space for whatever reason [ note the open space in bettwixt the Us]. *** Again, use this guidance at your own risk/discretion and consult your jeweler before choosing a different size from your normal wear ***

2. Ring size is 8.75.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome. Looks great on you! I'm sure that's a show stopper!

I have my own little eternity (me) band a Michael B Lace Band.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Wowza! Perfection itself! It looks amazing on you! :love: : :love: love: :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
If I saw a man wearing a ring like that, I would be super impressed! It looks stunning! I hope you start a new trend in male jewelry, because the other stuff is getting a bit tired. ;-)

Robbie

Rough_Rock
Your ring is just beautiful. I have been upgrading my eternity band over the years. I want to of with .50. But I don't want okay....I want incredible. I have been pricing .50 stones in VS1-2. But I want this to be perfect as it will be the ring I wear for the rest of my life. I admire all the research you did. I was wondering if you could give me some tips. I am not quite comfortable with the grading process. I think I saw that your stones we VS color G. Correct me if I am wrong. What do you think of the difference of the VS to the VS 1-2 stones. Can you enlighten me on how you made this choice. Thanks so much for any information you can provide.

kathness

Shiny_Rock
I want one too!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!

noveninteen

Rough_Rock
I'm shopping for a similar ring (but a bit small for my size 5.5 finger). I'm considering Mark and just made my first contact via email. Your review is amazing but I have to say, his website is not. Not at all. Not a good first impression :( Comments?

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
This is stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results