shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Turnowski at ERD Cushion Ring Pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wendy23

Rough_Rock
I would like to thank you for all the help you have given me in my cushion search and show you some pictures of the finished product! In particular, Lorelei,, Pixley, DiaGem, RockDiamond, ChunkyCushionLover, Giraffecushion, Jet2Ks, Redrose, Kasey3, Diamond Flame, CPFORYOU, Stone Cold11, Ellen, Chrono, Arjuna Jane, Diamond Flame, JstarfireB, audball,Paony, Joelly....the list goes on and I hope I haven''t forgotten anyone! And of course to Cehrabehra and BostonJeff a special thanks.

I shopped around a few PS vendors and waited until one of them got a suitable stone. After a couple of weeks, Mark T came back to me with one that fitted the bill exactly. Jonathan in GOG and Michael Jay of Fifth Avenue were also very helpful during the search. Mark went the extra mile in listening to what my criteria were and he delivered 100% on them. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend him to anyone looking for a stone (not neccessarily a cushion, as far as I could see he dealt in a lot of different shapes, but of course he is best known around here for cushions).

I looked at the idea of getting a Leon Mege setting and I have to say that in my correspondence with Leon, he was really great to deal with, he responded very courteously and very promptly. In the end, we were so pleased with Mark T and the stone that we chose to deal with him for both the stone and the setting. In addition, Mark T was slightly more competitive on price. We needed something very simple and the end result is a tapered platinum band which is incredibly comfortable and which allows maximum light to enter the stone through the basket. I have had so many favourable comments since I have had the ring and many people have said that it is the most beautiful ring they have ever seen (always nice to hear!!). It is a little disco ball especially in sunshine, I tend to get mesmerised by the light it throws off!

So without further ado, here are some photographs....I have to warn you that despite putting it in Macro mode, my camera was terrible at picking up the facets of the stone. So I think that these photos are really better at showing off the fine job Mark did on the setting....

front PS.JPG

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That's absolutely gorgeous

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
beautiful ring, i love cushions
30.gif
30.gif
i''d love to see hand pics!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, Wendy!! Congrats on an absolutely stunning ring!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very elegant and I too would love to see hand pics!

Tell us the specs of your gorgeous new rock please!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! We need specs and handshots!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
My jaw literally dropped! Your ring is gorgeous! You have to post hand shots!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wendy, that ring is spectacular! I would also love to see it on you. Congratulations!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
OH MY GOSH! I absolutely adore this ring! I love it! Please post more photos and the specs.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Cushion, and setting! Timeless and elegant!!! do you have more pictures?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very nice. I LOVE cushions. I put my camera on macro and then use the zoom feature. Could you do that to get some facet photos? Lovely setting too. Congrats!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
More pictures pls!!!!!! I am dying from my curiosity!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

wendy23

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 12:33:36 AM
Author: joelly
More pictures pls!!!!!! I am dying from my curiosity!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks for all the favourable comments! Here is a photo on her hand....specs to follow!

HANDPIC PS.JPG

wendy23

Rough_Rock
The specs are:
GIA certified
2.01 carat
J colour
VS2 clarity
54% Table
63.3% Depth
Medium Culet
Ratio 1.13

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
wow....just beautiful
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovely lovely ring congratulations!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful stone! congrats!
p.s. love the setting too, simple and classic

joelly

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Love those chunky cushion!!!! Congrats!!!!!! Its utterly beautiful!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results