shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Schneider Engagement Ring Pics!!

bootchy-boo

Rough_Rock
Hi! I lurked these forums for years looking at all the different talented designers and ring styles so I have to say a big thanks to all of you!

I just got engaged a week ago, and thought I should post pictures of the ring since I struggle to find any real life shots of Mark Schneider settings. I feel like his designs clog up Pinterest lol, maybe people just don't tend to buy? Anyway, here's my ring in the 'Bloom' design! Sorry I'm so bad at taking pictures. Are there other 'poses I should try?

Stone: 1.25ct
Metal: platinum (unsure on alloy)
Size: 5.25 (my finger swells and shrinks so much!)

img_20130605_150850.jpg

img_20130605_150859.jpg

img_20130605_150933.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and congrats on your engagment!!!!!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning setting! Congrats!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Very cool! I love it!! More pics??

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it's a beautiful ring!!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
I wasn't familiar with Mark Schneider so your ring inspired me to check out the website. Very cool. Love your ring and it looks so big!!!! Are you getting the matching band (not that it doesn't look amazing without it!)? Congrats on the engagement! :appl:

bootchy-boo

Rough_Rock
I feel like putting a wedding band on this ring would end up busy and bulky, I'm going to skip one altogether altogether. As it is, I feel the 1.25 almost looks too bulky on its own and the metalwork would be shown off a little more too. Here's hoping for a mild case of diamond shrinkage syndrome. I'd LOVE to see hand pics of your Schneider ring! The rings are so different from more traditional solitares, pave, three stone, etc.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous. Congratulations.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, BootcyBoo! I love the floral element and how unique it is --- enjoy and congratulations on your engement!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful and unique ring. Congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty! Congrats on your engagement (and ring)!!!

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock
bootchy-boo|1370482493|3459823 said:
I feel like putting a wedding band on this ring would end up busy and bulky, I'm going to skip one altogether altogether. As it is, I feel the 1.25 almost looks too bulky on its own and the metalwork would be shown off a little more too. Here's hoping for a mild case of diamond shrinkage syndrome. I'd LOVE to see hand pics of your Schneider ring! The rings are so different from more traditional solitares, pave, three stone, etc.

LOL!! First time I've heard (read) this on PS! :lol:

Your ring is beautiful and congrats on the engagement!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Congratulations!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a lovely ring! I am going to have to look up his website. It looks gorgeous on you! Congratulations on your engagement!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-I love the floral twist to it! Very beautiful.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty and unusual setting! Congrats on your engagement!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I love floral elements in rings :love: Very feminine and unique. Congratulations!

bootchy-boo

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone I don't have many lady-friends to gab with (engineer) so I don't really have many people to talk to about rings and really wanted pics on the web in case other people are looking at buying MS. I am so glad DF didn't compromise on the setting. He really preferred rings with flowing-type metalwork, and I really liked delicate vintage styles with pave. The yellow heart in the corner is just a very special touch for me too... After looking at so many rings, this just caught both our eye, the leaves are so different from any other setting I've seen and really show off the metal, but the halo makes it look much more 'classic' from a distance... I am just so honored to have something that's so artistic. It's weird to get used to a ring though, I didn't expect that at all! It is always a shiny thing in the corner of your eye, can catch on fabric or bang into things (oops), looks enormous when you see it in a mirror and I find myself staring at it instead of into space when I'm zoning out lol. Things that look 'normal-ish' on other women look HUGE on yourself when you're used to being naked. Certainly not complaining though!

bootchy-boo

Rough_Rock
I'll try to get some pictures in the sun up later, natural light makes it look so bright.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful and I can't wait to see pictures with it blinging in the sun!! :sun:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results