shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell Petite Sunburst Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

spankster

Rough_Rock
30.gif
Has anyone on PS purchased a MWM Petite sunburst as opposed to the classic? My girlfriend is a size 4 1/2, and I''m trying to finalize my decision on which one to go with. THe stone is a solasfera .81, F VS1 6MM. IF you have pictures, please post them on this thread. Thanks a million.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
No pictures here, but the petite sounds lovely for your lady and your stone (both of which I''m sure are spectacular on their own
2.gif
). Show us pictures when it''s all said and done, please!
1.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i tend to need to see my options to be sure, but having no way to compare the two in person, i would probably take my chances on the petite sunburst given her size finger and the size of your stone. however, you could always ask the designer himself - i''m sure MWM will be able to offer an informed and experienced opinion!

Corky

Rough_Rock
My daughter has the petite sunburst. She has a size 4 3/4 finger and a stone a little larger than yours, and the proportions are perfect. It''s really gorgeous!

spankster

Rough_Rock
THanks everyone. The decision came down to the petite sunburst and the Vatche Sisley. I think we will end up with the Sisley due to the fact that there is no way to "Preview" Mark''s petite sunburst on her finger. I am fully confident in Mark''s ability, but my girlfriend has that uncertainty factor in her. I''m sure that''s how it is when you deal with anything over the internet or phone. I am trying to see if I can get Vatche or WInfield to make her setting in 18k gold (cheaper) in the original sisley design by Irina. I''ll let you all know

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results