shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell Flame

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have or know where I could find picture so of the Flame setting without the accent diamonds?

Thanks

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Thank you but I was hoping to find a picture I could save (and drool over). Is there any pics out there that I can save?

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2008 8:59:42 AM
Author: oddoneout
Thank you but I was hoping to find a picture I could save (and drool over). Is there any pics out there that I can save?
Here you go.

ETA: Hmm, that didn't work for some reason. Let me try again.

Attachments

• markmorrellflamephoto.jpg
    293 bytes · Views: 1,082

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
And one more.
1.gif

flamewoutsurpstonesheaddown.jpg

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Wow thank you! Does anyone have the setting (with a diamond). I''d love to see handshots.

Thanks

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2008 6:56:40 PM
Author: oddoneout
Wow thank you! Does anyone have the setting (with a diamond). I'd love to see handshots.

Thanks
Don't think so. I believe all the rings we have with that head (the Flame and the Torchiere) have the surprise stones. There is a Sunburst or two, but I can't recall any others without surprise stones. Plus, real life photos of MWM rings are very hard to come by. Sorry.
1.gif

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Aha!!! I found them. I knew they were in my computer somewhere.
These pictures I got from Marie at GOG back in the day. This is a MWM flame without surprise diamonds. The center stone is an .80ish round. Hope it helps!

pic 1 of 3

FlameMWMGOG12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results