shape
carat
color
clarity

MARK BROUMAND – DOES IT AGAIN!!!!

MissFL25

Rough_Rock
Let me start off saying I was well educated on diamonds but have learned a lot on this site. Upon researching and researching for buying settings online, especially seeking a vendor that would trade in my old setting, can be very daunting. Low and behold, I came across Mark Broumand’s website.

After many exchanged emails, including “sealing” the deal on a Sunday evening, I purchased a 1.65 setting for my princess cut stone.

I logged in to pricescope on Tuesday, February 5th and saw the updated post from athenaworth - I'm feeling FLY (gets me every time) and saw that she had bought a ring from Mark and made me even more excited to see Mark’s work. Literally about 20 minutes later, I received a call from Mark’s store stating that my ring was ready and will be shipped out by FedEx, next day air. Keep in mind a week and a half earlier than the original date. Fast forward to Wednesday @ 9:34 a.m. I had the beauty in my hands.

Attached you will find pics that show my original setting next to the setting that Mark created for me, as well as, hand pics of the new setting. You can also go to Mark’s Website and see the original pic/video of the setting (SKU - 1513-1).

Not only is Mark is easy to work with, returns emails in a timely fashion, he gave me a great price for my trade-in for my original setting. I will be a forever fan and returning customer to Mark.

Many, many thanks Mark!

Ring Size 5.25

Original setting:
A Platinum cast ring
6 princess cut diamonds on each shoulder for a total of 12 stones = 1.28C H-I SI1

New Setting
Side Diamonds 1.65C
2 Trapezoids and numerous Round Brilliant Cut
Color E-F
Clarity VS1 –VS2

Center Stone
2.55C
Color F-G
Clarity SI1

Total New Setting 4.2C and in love with it.

_3600.jpg

_3601.jpg

_3602.jpg

_3603.jpg

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The new ring looks stunning! I like how the setting seems to flow so beautifully. Congrats!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Perfect balance of delicate and substantial.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! :love: Wear it in health and happiness!! And please, feel free to post many more pictures!! :cheeky: :appl:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Huge stone and love the new setting! I just checked out Mark's website and he has some great halo's for princess cuts! I especially love this one! http://www.markbroumand.com/3.13ct-princess-cut-diamond-engagement-anniversary-ring-3053-1d7917445/ I might actually request a quote for the setting using my 1.51 carat princess. Does Mark make small changes to the settings or are the settings pretty much stock settings? I'm just not sure if I would want to change the baguettes to rounds and take off the pave on the profile to allow for a wedding band. Did you use Platinum for your new setting? Was the price reasonable? I wish I lived closer!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! that's amazing! It looks so much 'lighter' than the original setting!! and so well balanced on your hand - enjoy!!! ANd maybe feel free to throw on a few more pics.... ;))

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
So nice and huge!! That's some serious bling! :naughty: Enjoy your new ring! :appl:

MissFL25

Rough_Rock
lizzyann|1360354626|3375499 said:
Wow! Huge stone and love the new setting! I just checked out Mark's website and he has some great halo's for princess cuts! I especially love this one! http://www.markbroumand.com/3.13ct-princess-cut-diamond-engagement-anniversary-ring-3053-1d7917445/ I might actually request a quote for the setting using my 1.51 carat princess. Does Mark make small changes to the settings or are the settings pretty much stock settings? I'm just not sure if I would want to change the baguettes to rounds and take off the pave on the profile to allow for a wedding band. Did you use Platinum for your new setting? Was the price reasonable? I wish I lived closer!

Hi Lizzyann,

I almost went with pink diamonds around the halo but went against it. Yes, Mark will make any changes you wish. In my opinion, he is very reasonable and absolutely the greatest to work with. He really made buying a setting painless and I was very comfortable working with him. Especially since I am in Florida and he is in LA. I would just shoot him an email and explain to him what you want changed to the setting that you are looking at. I looked at that setting too, but had my heart set on a double shank.

Yes, I did go with platinum with this setting as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I will do my best to answer.

I will try and get some more pics for you to review.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Blingy, big, beautiful and looks just fantastic on your hand!

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
I love how your resetting turned out. The new setting is to die for and I love pink diamonds as well but the colorless are stunning.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ahhhhh! I am so happy to hear/read that he works with outside stones! It's fantastic!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
athenaworth|1360362464|3375611 said:
Ahhhhh! I am so happy to hear/read that he works with outside stones! It's fantastic!

ME TOO!

Your new ring is fantastic. :)

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your reset! What a wonderful way to usher in Valentine's Day, woohoo!!! :wavey:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning and the workmanship is real nice! I never really considered Mark Broumand before for custom work. I actually started noticing a few weeks back with Athenaworth's ring at how good the workmanship was. Your ring furthers that thinking ... the pave is done real well. The metal work and flow ... amazing!

Now ... the big question ... how does his custom work pricing compare to the others here.

MissFL25

Rough_Rock
Alexiszoe, Rosebloom, missy, lizzyann, Enerchi, wsblue430, Laila619, junebug17, TaterTots, K9, diamondseeker2006, pregcurious, Roxy, CharmyPoo, lknvrb4, Alex Tilley - Thank you all for the kinds words. All so sweet.

So I had some time today and played around in my rose garden and was able to grab a few more shots in the sun. I am still not a great picture taker. Especially trying to balance an iPad.

Next project…… a color stone setting. Boy the search can be daunting. Thank goodness for all of the knowledge on this site for assisting in my research.

_3723.jpg

_3724.jpg

_3725.jpg

_3726.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this? Gorgeous setting and great new photos! The ring fits you like a glove!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results