shape
carat
color
clarity

M is for mMmm.. (3.73 M VVS1 OEC from GOG)

D

Deactivated member 42515

I need an update!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
dang, now that's a diamond...i have to start paying more attention to these threads! is it set? where are the pictures?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:oops: :knockout: ;( No updates yet, YayTacori.. MZ, yes it's set, and I have yet to see it. No pictures yet. I'm still on the LIW side, list keeper and all, waiting for this puppy! I promise I won't leave ya'll in the dark! :bigsmile: Even if he did hand it to me already, I wouldn't have had the time to spend with our families to properly get "engaged" anyway. Now that the holidays are here, and time has been abundant, I hope it will come!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh it is beautiful! I'm so jealous! I'm also a size whore and my 2cts rb is just not cutting expectations anymore! I can't wait to see how you set it! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i just want to say I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!! Creative and sweet!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear621|1355229589|3328368 said:
and i just want to say I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!! Creative and sweet!

Thank you ::) I plan on sticking with the "mmmm" theme! I love photos of sweets, and I love photos of bling. What's better than photos of both, together! :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mr. Almost Madelise! Hurry and propose!!!!! I wannnnna seeeee!!!!!

You are being very very patient Madelise! I would be dyyyying!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
YayTacori said:

I agree!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1355258289|3328771 said:
YayTacori said:

I agree!!

Me, too!!! You are a LOT more patient than I am! I was hoping the thread was bumped because you had the ring!!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
That stone is TDF, but those pics are just too cute! LOVE!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1355267543|3328899 said:
YayTacori said:

I agree!!

Me, too!!! You are a LOT more patient than I am! I was hoping the thread was bumped because you had the ring!!!

X_X sorry. YAYTACORI, why'd you bump this thread :naughty: Hehe.

I'm just so happy, regardless of ring, right now. It's weird. I was so antsy for the last year, and so frustrated at him.. Even the last few months has been tough. But lately I've been more serene about the whole thing. He just makes me so happy :))

D

Deactivated member 42515

madelise said:
diamondseeker2006|1355267543|3328899 said:
YayTacori said:

I agree!!

X_X sorry. YAYTACORI, why'd you bump this thread :naughty: Hehe.

I'm just so happy, regardless of ring, right now. It's weird. I was so antsy for the last year, and so frustrated at him.. Even the last few months has been tough. But lately I've been more serene about the whole thing. He just makes me so happy :))
I had to! You were dodging my questions when I would try to ask you on other threads! This is your punishment! But in all honesty, I'm just excited for you and was curious. I'm sorry if it caused any drama or anything!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1355293365|3329165 said:
I had to! You were dodging my questions when I would try to ask you on other threads! This is your punishment! But in all honesty, I'm just excited for you and was curious. I'm sorry if it caused any drama or anything!

Whatttt.. where was I doding your Q's at? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you! I'm a bad forum-er. I usually post places and never check back again. :knockout: No apologizing on your end, lol, there's zilch drama at all!

D

Deactivated member 42515

madelise said:
YayTacori|1355293365|3329165 said:

Whatttt.. where was I doding your Q's at? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you! I'm a bad forum-er. I usually post places and never check back again. :knockout: No apologizing on your end, lol, there's zilch drama at all!
You didn't ignore me sweetie! Hahaha now you're making me feel bad! I think I just asked in maybe two threads like "oh btw, when are you getting your's?" I'm just the kind of person that checks the threads I've posed in multiple times.

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
i hope you got proposed to over xmas/new years! I'm dying to see this diamond in its setting. looks like a fantastic OEC

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Came back to ogle at your pictures and realized I never posted here! :oops: So sorry!!!!! But I still can't believe your stone is an M. It faces up so white and ughhh can't wait to see your final ring.

I hope madelise doesn't mind me speaking up for her, but no engagement yet...she is still our lovely listkeeper over on the LIW side.

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
now that i've found the ladies in waiting thread and caught up a bit i have apologise for my thoughtless comment. sorry :nono: but its going to look so stunning it will be worth the wait!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Is this one of GOG's "August Vintage Rounds"... or is it a true OEC?

Either way, it's BEAUTIFUL and I'm gushing here! :love:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hippi_pixi|1357648536|3350173 said:
now that i've found the ladies in waiting thread and caught up a bit i have apologise for my thoughtless comment. sorry :nono: but its going to look so stunning it will be worth the wait!

Hippi! Don't apologize ::) I'm not hurt by it anymore. There are things we have to wait for to fall in line that are outside of our control. I actually just posted on your thread in the antiques section last night, and had no idea this thread got bumped!

pandabee said:
Came back to ogle at your pictures and realized I never posted here! :oops: So sorry!!!!! But I still can't believe your stone is an M. It faces up so white and ughhh can't wait to see your final ring.

I hope madelise doesn't mind me speaking up for her, but no engagement yet...she is still our lovely listkeeper over on the LIW side.

No minding at all. My PS browsing has sort of taken a backseat to other things at the moment, so I'm not a very good PS'er! :oops:
The color is white from a top-down view, but you can still see the yellow from the side profile. But yes, I am shocked with how UNyellow it is. I believe the fluo helps with it :naughty:

two_little_birds said:
Is this one of GOG's "August Vintage Rounds"... or is it a true OEC?

Either way, it's BEAUTIFUL and I'm gushing here! :love:

This is a true OEC that Jonathan from GOG, wonderful wonderful Jonathan, sourced. It had actually been in his inventory for a while, and Ms. Audball first linked it to me, and pushed me to contact GOG. His videos were really helpful, and I was able to choose one sight unseen. I'm not really ASET-smart, so him showing the diamond next to other contenders under all the different lights = me saving flight $$$ to go see it in person! He is my hero. His videos' information have beat out any other vendor's videos yet. Those videos of diamonds spinning in circles on a mirror really don't please me as much, since the diamond is tilted and I want to see it face on since it will be set face on, I'll never see it spinning in circles IRL, and the mirrors reflecting light confuses me sometimes.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Wow! This is so exciting! I'm glad I wandered into SMTB today! :razz:
I've read every detail and LOVED your post, my heart was going pitter-pat! :love:
Thank you for the photos, beautiful eye-candy! (almost literally lol)

ps threadjack please tell me you were joking about your bf having a gun heheh ...you crazy Americans lol

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaraOnline|1357698444|3350882 said:
I've read every detail and LOVED your post, my heart was going pitter-pat! :love:

ps threadjack please tell me you were joking about your bf having a gun heheh ...you crazy Americans lol

Thank you, Lara! Yes, joking about the gun! He meant his "guns", cough, his biceps :0p. I think we really did look nuts, though!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1357702136|3350944 said:

Thank you, Lara! Yes, joking about the gun! He meant his "guns", cough, his biceps :0p. I think we really did look nuts, though!!

HAHAHA that's funny! Madelise!!!! When will this gorgeous beauty be set and sent to you so we can see pictures and drool some more?!?!?! It's been too long even for me lol! :Up_to_something:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
04diamond<3|1357703408|3350953 said:
madelise|1357702136|3350944 said:

HAHAHA that's funny! Madelise!!!! When will this gorgeous beauty be set and sent to you so we can see pictures and drool some more?!?!?! It's been too long even for me lol! :Up_to_something:

TIL: PS'ers are very impatient!!! :devil: If it's too long for you, imagine how long it feels to me!! Lol. My friends AND family are all collectively starting to hound me about our relationship status, and they have no idea about this ring or any of our talks!!! :cheeky: But I promise, since ya'll are such good sports about waiting, that I will make sure the next set of photos will be just as sweet, caloric, and heart-attack inducing.. and I promise a minimum of 10 photos.

And maybe one sitting on SO's "gun". If I can get him to stand still while flexing, without twitching. :naughty:
Bling **** and boy ****, all in one.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
I fell off my chair looking at this amazing stone! It sure is MmmmMMMmm! Then I read your posts and am laughing so hard! :D
Definitely 10 pics at a minimum, we will hold you to it! :bigsmile:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wsblue430|1357746522|3351260 said:
I fell off my chair looking at this amazing stone! It sure is MmmmMMMmm! Then I read your posts and am laughing so hard! :D
Definitely 10 pics at a minimum, we will hold you to it! :bigsmile:

:naughty: Notice my tagline? I'm rarely well behaved, :lol: I'll be sure to serve the proper dues when they come! Hey, maybe I'll let ya'll charge me a hefty interest, too! With time deferred on this debt, I'm sure the ending fees will be hefty!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1357704263|3350969 said:
And maybe one sitting on SO's "gun". If I can get him to stand still while flexing, without twitching. :naughty:

OMG ROTFL that is hilarious....and YES, your gorgeous stone totally deserves a 'gun' picture!!!!! :Up_to_something:
You'll have to talk him into it.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
PS Can't wait to see the setting you come up with!!!
I am sure it will be in excellent taste, and just perfect.

although I am so diamond mad I think diamonds are beautiful just as they are...unset!! :lol:
all the possibilities........ :lickout:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaraOnline|1357824727|3352018 said:
PS Can't wait to see the setting you come up with!!!
I am sure it will be in excellent taste, and just perfect.

My setting is already done. I have a thread on the journey of it, just w/o actual photos of the finished product, since I have yet had the privilege to see it. ;(

photoofupclosetruetolifegallery.jpg
waxmold180812082.jpg
waxmold012081209822.jpg
013_3.jpg
_506.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaraOnline|1357824320|3352011 said:
madelise|1357704263|3350969 said:

OMG ROTFL that is hilarious....and YES, your gorgeous stone totally deserves a 'gun' picture!!!!! :Up_to_something:
You'll have to talk him into it.

He's such a vain little show off, he'd love it. Ha! He's just as much trouble as I am.

dianabarbara

Shiny_Rock
my goodness, madelise, I almost fainted when I saw this tread!!! :love: :love:

this is a beauty, and the setting looks like it's going to turn out awesome as well!! :appl:

I can't wait to see it finished!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
OMG Madelise!
Your ring is a very similar / almost exact choice to the style I am leaning towards!! (for my family slash 10 year anniv RHR)

:))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results