shape
carat
color
clarity

M is for mMmm.. (3.73 M VVS1 OEC from GOG)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
photo_549.jpg

photo_550.jpg

With some other antique siblings, minus Freckles since I didn't want to take off my pendent:

photo_549_1.jpg

photo_549_0.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Family portraits:

photo_549_2.jpg

photo_3-3.jpg

photo_5-3.jpg

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Madelise - My eyes popped out of my head!!! Gorgeous collection you have there! :love: :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I looooove Dimples in the solitaire setting! Your collection is INSANELY gorgeous!!!!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear about your first setting. It was beautiful but I think I like the solitaire better. BTW, did you notice a difference in color when you had it in the halo v solitaire? I'm curious.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Elysian and Army!

eh613c|1392613469|3616782 said:
Sorry to hear about your first setting. It was beautiful but I think I like the solitaire better. BTW, did you notice a difference in color when you had it in the halo v solitaire? I'm curious.

Thanks EH! I do notice a change in color. I was slightly bugged by the contrast between the plat and the M color, but just ever so slightly. This solitaire is unplated 14K WG, and it's warmth is 'matched' with the M, I think. Which is nice. But I swear I'm not going nuts but I notice the diamond look warmer. :sick:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Maddy. Hugs for all the trouble you've been going through so far. Dimples is beautiful though. It looks great in both settings, although I can definitely understand why you might be turned off from the first one again.

Wish you all the best with the fiancé too.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love her as a solitaire! And your family portrait has me basically doing this: :lickout:

BTW, I LOVE your nail polish in the family photo shot. What color is that?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Iota and Circe! I'm not sure what the color is called. I had my nails done professionally this time since I bit them all off. :errrr: It's a dark cobalt blue by some gel polish brand I don't recognize.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madelise, what an amazing collection! :love: :love: :love:
And I too am loving that blue polish. Maybe my most favorite color ever. Looks great with your short nails-perfect in fact.

madelise|1392589350|3616513 said:
Family portraits:

photo_549_2.jpg

photo_3-3.jpg

photo_5-3.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your rings :love: :love: :love:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
You might need some help wearing all that bling... :naughty:

Beautiful family portrait and Circe is right - that polish is awesome. I always go for pinks and reds, and end up missing cool colors like this.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved this picture of me-- cropped my eyes out for here. Amazing perspective shot!

_15247.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Sensual bling. I call that pic.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1393223387|3621709 said:
Sensual bling. I call that pic.

Thought you'd love it ;-)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it more in a solitaire! I think the diamond looks much bigger. The halo obviously was a bigger ring, but the solitaire really shows off how HUGE and glorious the center diamond is! I love it.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hottest perspective shot evah!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
ow ow mamacita! :love: :naughty:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1393274663|3622101 said:
I love it more in a solitaire! I think the diamond looks much bigger. The halo obviously was a bigger ring, but the solitaire really shows off how HUGE and glorious the center diamond is! I love it.

Thanks Dreamer! However, after wearing it for the last week or so, I've realized that it's not 'me'. I romanticized the idea of a classic solitaire so I can pair it up with a bunch of stackers (Single Stone stackers, anyone? :lickout: They're my biggest lust item at the moment!!), but I realized that I actually like bands on my pointer finger and thumb, NOT next to an engagement ring. I just don't feel like a solitaire "deserves" the 3.73, if that makes any sense at all. The diamond feels like "royalty" to me, and royalty deserves tiaras. I just want it to have something that matches its amazingness. Something loud, feminine, vintage-y, including a lotus.. lots of finger coverage and BAM! IN YOUR FACE-ness. Sticking a 10.25mm in a solitaire doesn't feel any less ostentatious. If I feel like being understated at the moment, I wear my 0.70 solitaire.

It *IS* nice that I get to "know" it by itself, though. It's been fun playing with it in all different lighting environment sans sidestones competing for attention, or a halo blocking the girdle.

I tried wording that to my best ability to not knock on solitaires. If I failed.. well, just know I don't mean to knock on them at all.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GemFever|1393277802|3622141 said:
Hottest perspective shot evah!
pandabee said:
ow ow mamacita! :love: :naughty:

Thanks, ladies. Little did you know, I come on PS to try to pick up on women. HAHA :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results