shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking For Pictures And Hand-Shots Of ANY Brand Of Engagement Rings With *Double-Prongs Or Split-Pr

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Looking for pictures and hand-shots of ANY brand of engagement ring with double-prongs or split-prongs with approximately 1.00ct center round diamond. Please post pics AND specs! Thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous rings! :)

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
asscher, you sure do post ALOT of different threads, why not combine them all together and give others a chance to post?

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Mike, I wasn't aware that there was a post-"limit" per member, but thank you for keeping track of my posts so closely :)
Even with all of mine, and more to come, don't worry, there's still plenty of space for others, and you, to post! ;-)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Check out leon mege, he has quite a few lovely pictures on his site, although most of them are with larger diamonds: artofplatinum.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results