shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for help with this ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pepperwood

Rough_Rock
I first saw a ring similar to this about 10 years ago. Jack Kelege was the designer but I don''t think I can find that ring available anymore. I guess I''m nervous about this... does this ring look cheap? Like a knock-off? I just don''t know much about metal/diamond work to know what is what. Any comments on this ring? Worth it?

vinering.jpg

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
That style is very easy to find just about anywhere. Look around your local B&M and online under diamond floral wedding bands or something like that. I''ve seen many places carry similar styles and I think someone just posted a wband similar to that either on this section or on Rocky Talk. Good luck with your search.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you want to see the actual Kelege call 213-622-1290 and ask who in your area carries the line. But surfgirl is right; there are a lot of designers who make something of this ilk. It looks like the pic you posted is from Dimendscaasi''s "English Collection" (which are actually Beverly K pieces). For more Beverly K go to www.pearlmansjewelers.com. View by designer, choose Beverly K, and scroll through the pages. There are quite a few bands to choose from.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
pepperwood, I was in Norstrom''s Fine Jewelry yesterday and they had that ring, or one very similar in their case, so it is still being made by Kelege.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks an awful lot like this Beverly K on Pearlmans.

Beverly K wide band X.jpg

Nathan Barsky

Rough_Rock
That ring is in many different casting books from the 40s to the 70s. I know of 3 vender''s I deal with make that same ring. Funny thing is the most expensive version is the one who has the most name branding. Beautiful ring, I like to put a thin pave eternity band stacked on each side. Many rings from Thailand are sold and branded by different designers as there own. I have seen vendors not even change the stock number given at the Thailand factory. I love that because then I can order from several different vendors and not change a stock number.
1.gif

keep in mind the originals from the casting books are much heavier and will take a better beating. I like how delicate its made over seas, but you have to be careful with what your doing while wearing it.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
nevermind...misread OP's question
1.gif

Pepperwood

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for all your help. It is a Beverly K ring and I have found 3 places I can purchase it from. The Jack Kelege ring was a different one... it was a beautiful band of flowers. Ws this the one you saw? I didn''t think Jack Kelege made that ring anymore... but maybe there are few out there still. Was this the one you saw?

Jack Kelege.jpg

Pepperwood

Rough_Rock
How do I see a picture or find out about the Jack Kelege ring???? It''s not on the website and I can''t find any pictures. I would love to see what it looks like!

Pepperwood

Rough_Rock
Okay Surfgirl... it has taken me FOREVER to get these pictures. I live in Brazil so I had to make a bunch of calls just to get them. By the time I received them, this post was locked! I just got it unlocked so hopefully I can get a response. Anyway, I came up with 3 pictures of Jack Kelege rings. Is the ring you saw one of these (I''ll attach in 3 seperate posts)? If not, can you tell me which Nordstoms you saw it at so I can call them and ask for a picture. Thanks.

KPBD 604C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results