shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a Leon Mege ring i saw around here, PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jmona

Rough_Rock
I was browsing around a few days ago and i remember seeing a beautiful setting from Leon Mege and i would love to find it again so i can request a quote from them, can someone please help, the ring was very beautiful, it had an inside stone inside the band on a corner, i cant remember if it was an emerald but it was very nice and i would love to get something similar but they want me to give them the item number so they can look it up and then give me a quote, can someone please lead me to the link where this beautiful ring was posted? it will be highly appreciated!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
We''re going to need more info. Stone size? Shape? Type? Sidestones? Pave?

Leon has many settings so it''s hard to know which one without more info.

jmona

Rough_Rock
i think it was a halo or pave setting, it had a gem in the inside of the band, if im not wrong ( i have bad memory) it was either round center stone or cushion.

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sure you''ve already done this but have you checked his website for a similar design?

jmona

Rough_Rock
Yes i did however i cant find it anywhere, i remember in that post was a link straight to teh ring, and i wanted to show it to my husband so he could see what i was talking about because i have already emailed Leon and he said if would give him the number of the exact ring he would look it up and make me a quote the description doesnt really help:S

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
Look at this thread and 1/2 to a 1/3 down the page there is a Leon ring with a hidden purple stone.

www.pricescope.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=89667

www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/lmsurprisesapphpic1.JPG

Sorry I do not know how to drag the photo in.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2009 11:14:12 PM
Author: JSRNM
Look at this thread and 1/2 to a 1/3 down the page there is a Leon ring with a hidden purple stone.

www.pricescope.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=89667

www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/lmsurprisesapphpic1.JPG

Sorry I do not know how to drag the photo in.

Here try this:

lmsurprisesapphpic1.JPG

jmona

Rough_Rock
You guys are AMAZING!!! i actually found the one i was looking for and its the one in this LINK But that second one with the hidden stone underneath is even prettier than the one i was looking for, i need to get me a quote for that as well, does anyone happen to have the main link for it so i can retrieve the image ID????

Thank you guys you have helped me find out what i want the best and i cant wait to have my 1Ct cushion stone set on one of this beeeeauttteeehs!

here is a picture of the 2 stones i was trying to decide, but i think the cushion looks more scintillating than the round, maybe i can post the picture:)

its called jmonas cushion, i dont see it on the preview of this reply, but i hope you can see it, its an H I1 1.01CT diamond:)
35.gif

Jmonas cushion.jpg

jmona

Rough_Rock
Here is another shot of the diamonds, they were both taken with a cellphone, altho i have to add an extra one, that i would have loved to go for from LM as well, my sons birthdstone and mine is a Peridot, if i could have combined the 3 designs from underneath and had a Ruby on to it in both places in the band and under the crown would be a plus, this is something i would so love to have:)

IMG00067-20091113-1659.jpg

jmona

Rough_Rock
this is the ring i was talking about with the peridot, i hope im not breaking the ruls since its not a diamond im talking about. but i wanted to make it like this with the extra peridot crown on it and the cushion diamond of course as the center stone.

r1331_017Ww.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results