shape
carat
color
clarity

looking 4 halo-inexpensive

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

Where are the best places to look for not so expensive halo rings to fit an oval 2 carat (don''t have measurements on hand) color change garnet? It''s time for me to set this baby as a right hand ring gift to myself!!! It doesn''t have to be a halo for sure...ideas are welcome. The stone changes blue to purplish.

Thanks,

lawmax

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I received quotes in the 2K range and up for a halo setting. If you chose another type of setting, what do you like (side diamonds, etc.)?

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen halo settings on eBay for VERY reasonable...like $500 or so in white gold. Depends on how much you want to spend and what you want to get from it in terms of quality I guess, but I''d at least check it out!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That is a pretty setting. Oops, I forgot to say that the quotes I got for halo settings were for custom projects, not stock settings. I would check out some more settings, though, and compare prices.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been reading some of Ana''s posts on the colored stone forum and I believe she wrote that it would be better for this kind of stone if the mounting were more open. Maybe I should look contemporary.

The search continues!

Thanks!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
My halo cost me $1200

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Have you looked at adwar and stuller? They have online catalogs you can browse. They will not give you prices etc. but your jeweler or several on here can order the setting or give you a price quote. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results