shape
carat
color
clarity

Look what the stork brought!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I haven''t log on in ages but have to do it just to tell you that your baby is so lovely. Nice baby present too. Wear it in good health.
emsmile.gif

Lesley Harris

Rough_Rock
Trade
Oh KT - he is just so beautiful and perfect. We hope he brings you many many years of joy and pride.

We are honored to have been the ones to create your beautiful keepsake heirloom...Jacob''s Key..the key to your heart
30.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous baby! Congratulations! Love the key, too!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness, the key is stunning!! And your baby boy is just divine. HUGE congrats!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your precious son and wow, what a fantastic present to memorialize his birth. It''s absolutely gorgeous!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you and your husband Kt. Jacob is so precious and beautiful. B&L did a beautiful job on your push present. It''s really lovely.

pinki

Shiny_Rock
Your little Jake is so freaking adorable! I love the push present too! Great work!

So_In_Love

Rough_Rock
OH your baby boy is sooo adorable, I couldnt help but smile when I looked at the picture
9.gif
The key is beautiful, and i love the idea behind it! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

What a fantastic little man! Those eyes look like he''s looking right into you! Congratulations!!!

The key is gorgeous as well, and what wonderful sentiment!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
What''s not to love? Your son is gorgeous and the key is brilliant :)

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby boy! He is sooo precious!
36.gif

The key is stunning!!!

Cachette
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congrats all round! Your little guy is gorgeous!!

cheers--Sharon

lily000

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your beautiful son!! That''s a lovely key and a lovely sentiment.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the birth of your son! He''s precious!

And that key, wow! Beautiful!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
He''s darling. Congratulations!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
BTW the key is lovely. It must sparkle like crazy.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Kt- Congrats on the arrival of your precious little boy! The key will be such a sweet keepsake; you might want to rethink giving it away when he gets married..
11.gif

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
You''ll never get tired of hearing this: JACOB IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !!!!! Congratulations to you and your husband. The key is lovely and it holds such a lovely sentiment.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adre your key! And the baby ain''t bad either
2.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!
Baby and bling are gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
He''s just precious! I love the key, and your intentions to have him give it to his bride is beyond sweet. Lucky girl!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
He is beyond beautiful!!!!! Congrats on your new baby boy! The key is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful key - GEORGEOUS LITTLE MAN!!! I love his picture. Such beautiful eyes! Best of luck to you!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful little boy!!
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats!

And of course, beautiful key! Love your taste!
1.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your baby is beautiful. Seriously. He is going to have dreamboat eyes when he grows up.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweetheart! Brings back memories of when my own was born. Now he''s almost 13 and almost as tall as me. Congrats on the new baby and the gorgeous pendant!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And the key is beautiful too! I like that it is engraved.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/23/2010 3:57:40 PM
Author:KtIceRN

I am so blessed to have had my first baby on the 7th of this month. Jacob Ryan was born at 8:49pm, weighing 7lbs 8oz and was 19.5 inches long. He is a very happy little man and we are having a great time getting to know each other.

To commemorate this most precious event in my life, I had an amazing ''push present'' made by Brian Gavin Diamonds. I decided on this piece because no doubt Jake holds the key to my heart. I hope that one day when he gets married he will pass this down to his bride as a wedding gift.

This key is made with 0.87ct of H/I SI BGD melee. I had his name engraved on one side of the key and his birth date on the other. The key is about 1 1/4 inches long and looks great and substantial on. I will work on getting some neck shots and pictures with Jake as soon as I can.

Please enjoy the pics from rough cast to finished beauty.......but first here is my number one man!!

That baby is one of the best gems I''ve ever seen in this forum!! Soooooo cute!!! I love love love love love babies!!!!!!
emlove.gif

The key is nice too, but oh my goodness, that baby!!!!

emlips.gif
I want to eat those cheeks!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results