shape
carat
color
clarity

Long overdue... ERD reset!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I received this ring over 2 weeks ago... what can I say, life happened and I never got around to posting.

As a recap, this is a reset of my 2.2ct, N OEC with ERD. Chris was amazing and helped me turn my Bev K inspiration ring into what I can safely say is my forever ring. I mean, I would love to rock a 4ct stone, but that's just not practical in my life and this is as large as I can probably go!

I truly love this setting, I think it showcases my stone wonderfully and it makes me happy every time I look at it. There's literally nothing I would change. Chris recommended platinum and I'm glad I listened to him, the weight doesn't bother me at all and I don't think the patina will be an issue long term. I'm still waffling on bands, but I have plenty of time to work out exactly what I want.

And now - onto the pictures! :D

From Chris:

photo_1__2_1.jpg

photo_2__2_1.jpg

photo_3__2_1.jpg

_10990.jpg

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Don't judge me, I've been taking a lot of pictures in my car while I'm sitting in traffic...

photo_1__3_0.jpg

q.jpg

_10995.jpg

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, how beautiful. The setting is absolutely perfect and is such a wonderful compliment to your gorgeous stone. Your stone just glows in that setting. You must be just over the moon. I know I'd be looking at it constantly if it was on my hand. Enjoy your new ring!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i had seen you post this is another thread and was just :love: :love: :love: :cheeky: :love: about it

I love it with your trinity!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Niel|1381965711|3539092 said:
i had seen you post this is another thread and was just :love: :love: :love: :cheeky: :love: about it

I love it with your trinity!

Haha, I know I felt like such a tease posting pictures comparing metal wearing it knowing I was delinquent in a SMTB thread!

Thanks all for the kind words! I also really like it with my trinity, but only when it's on top? When I wear it on the bottom it's like my e-ring sticks out too much. I'm crazy, who knows. I'm just going to methodically work my way through my band collection and then maybe go shopping. ;-)

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is truly PERFECTION! I :love: the milgrain! :lickout:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in love with your setting. Low set on the finger, milgrain bezel-- the lovely color of the OEC compliments it perfectly. Thanks for sharing! :love: :love: :love: :love:

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's truly gorgeous and I love how delicate it looks!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the setting!! It's perfect with your stone. What is your finger size??

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! So, do you feel like this setting suits your personality more than the "Julia"? It is a showstopper! :love:

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Wow...the recent slew of rings from ERD are gorgeous! I thought I had my forever setting but yours got me thinking again....I love love your ring! The three diamonds on the side, the gallery...everything about this ring is beautiful. :love: :love: :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful job!!!! Love how it all turned out. Very happy to see it come to fruition with all its different parts and inspirations!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! With such stunning details: the delicate and feminine petals, the diamond 'shoulders', the milgrain and a gorgeous warm center stone. Enjoy!!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1381974247|3539200 said:
Love the setting!! It's perfect with your stone. What is your finger size??

Thanks! The ring is a 7, but it's a little loose so I think I'm closer to 6 3/4.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
valmanin|1381976199|3539228 said:
Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! So, do you feel like this setting suits your personality more than the "Julia"? It is a showstopper! :love:

I really do! I waffled quite a bit on a colored halo for some extra zazz, but I have so many colored stone stackers that I didn't want to be limited. I actually am really glad I went all diamonds, even though I see a ruby halo and my heart goes :love:... that will just be a RHR project in the future. This is definitely my "one ring to rule them all." FINALLY! :D

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
liaerfbv|1382010927|3539384 said:
valmanin|1381976199|3539228 said:

I really do! I waffled quite a bit on a colored halo for some extra zazz, but I have so many colored stone stackers that I didn't want to be limited. I actually am really glad I went all diamonds, even though I see a ruby halo and my heart goes :love:... that will just be a RHR project in the future. This is definitely my "one ring to rule them all." FINALLY! :D

I think you made the right choice...your options for stacking are unlimited depending on your mood! Good job!!!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and I love the amazing undergallery as well!!!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1382047968|3539711 said:
So pretty and I love the amazing undergallery as well!!!

The gallery definitely gave me some grief. We went through several versions before some of Chris's elements were combined with my elements and we landed on this guy. I was obsessed with the gallery on my Jbeg Julia, the scrolls were to die for, so I was so happy we were able to incorporate that element here!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It turned out really pretty!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really excited to see this, it turned out SO beautifully lia, I love everything about it!!! It's just the perfect setting for your diamond, it looks amazing on your hand, and the finger coverage is fantastic! Halos are fun, aren't they? :appl: I'm happy for you, enjoy wearing this beauty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results